By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The best cell phone company is....?

i like alltel because of my circle and because i also get free calls to verizon

Around the Network

I've got Verizon.

I like it. Gets good reception... my phone works in a lot of places other phones don't.

That Guy said:
halogamer1989 said:

What is the best cell provider, iyo?  I have Sprint and they seem bullish with their ever increasing fees.  Anyone else share this view?

Really? I give sprint a lot of love. Their phones (i.e. the Instinct or the Rant) are seem to be pretty good. Where I work, (anecdotally), Sprint outsells ATT by a margin of around 2:1.

Sprint is cheaper than ATT, has night minutes starting at 7 PM as opposed to 9 PM, and has a way nicer (and hotter) sales rep.

In my experience, the max deposit you have to put down is 150 dollars (as opposed to some insane numbers like 700 dollars for ATT) and our rep will waive activation fees without thinking twice about it if we ask her.

I was under the impression that if you sign a contract, then you're price protected for 2 years

Weird because on my AT & T plan, I get free after 7 PM and weekends.  I guess it really comes down to where you live.  Because I have never heard of crazy deposit numbers either.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I'm with Proximus (Belgacom), and they suck! In fact all the internet/phone/tv providers suck in belgium lol they're way too expensive!

I have Verizon, free calls to other Verizon members.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
I have Verizon, free calls to other Verizon members.

and alltel also i believe

I swear by Verizon. If I tried, I could probably receive calls under water......but I can't swim.

Fido.
Yes, Canadian.
The land where we always get the rape prices and shitty phones...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Metro PCS fools. I had Verizon, but it became too expensive and how I hate contracts.

I'm with T-mobile (have been for four years), and they've been great so far. I used to have Verizon and, while their reception was great, their customer service was absolutely lousy.

SW-5120-1900-6153