By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'd say C (I have a ps3 and a wii).

I think it would be better to ask if you could only have one console which one would it be? And then tally the 360 + ps3 together (b/c they are both HD) and the wii seperately. If I could have one console I'd choose the ps3 without hesitation.

Around the Network
antfromtashkent said:
pakidan101 said:
Wait, what are we asking here for again?

what consoles to you have from this gen (excuding handhelds)

Oh in that case it is C, Wii and 360 (although I hardly use the 360, so I don't know if it should count at all...).

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

(mod edit: Sqrl) Removed exccessive width of this spam post, left example of what was here.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

I don't have a Wii but I a 360.

B aka C if its included

Twilightman on Gametrailers

Around the Network

lol I made a mistake so put me under C

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

C, but wondering if I should have remained B

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

B. Wii and no HD Unless you count a PC as HD.

I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be to long - Mitch Hedberg

C for me--and lovin' it!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

A all the way