By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dropping Twosies at Public Toilets

How comfortable are you in public restrooms? 

If its a one-sie, then I have no problem going to a public bathroom. However, if I have to drop a twosie, I usually try to hold it in and wait to go home if I had the choice, as I'm much more comfortable at home.

How about you?

Around the Network

Well, a twosie involved your ass touching "undiscovered land". I avoid those if I could unless holding in is out of the question.

Or do the asian squat :)

It depends. If it's like a school/office building or something where pretty much everyone has a degree of class, I'll drop a deuce with pride and confidence.

If it's a place like Wal-Mart where people are popping in and out, and there's a chance 50 Cent is going to kick in the stall door and toss a cat on me (happens more often than you think), or somebody is standing outside laughing while I poop, then my sphincter may shrivel to the size of a pin head.

I do my best work at home. It's where I have the home turf advantage. I know the court and know how to hit the sweet spot.......with poop.

d21lewis said:
It depends. If it's like a school/office building or something where pretty much everyone has a degree of class, I'll drop a deuce with pride and confidence.

If it's a place like Wal-Mart where people are popping in and out, and there's a chance 50 Cent is going to kick in the stall door and toss a cat on me (happens more often than you think), or somebody is standing outside laughing while I poop, then my sphincter may shrivel to the size of a pin head.

I do my best work at home. It's where I have the home turf advantage. I know the court and know how to hit the sweet spot.......with poop.

I Holla

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Oh God. :p We're running out of topics I guess...

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
Oh God. :p We're running out of topics I guess...

Not really, we just need more non-KZ2 threads to balance out the KZ2 threads.

I always avoid doing a shite in a public toilet...i always feel like the next person in after me will judge me

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Depends on the place and how desperate I am. Only time I normally use a public restroom is on a long road trip and that's usually unavoidable.

And also...

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=20932

colonelstubbs said:
I always avoid doing a shite in a public toilet...i always feel like the next person in after me will judge me

Speaking of judging.........

A friend of mine sent a picture of his poop to my cell phone last year.  I was disgusted, but I must admit....it was one pretty impressive dump.

d21lewis said:
colonelstubbs said:

Speaking of judging.........

A friend of mine sent a picture of his poop to my cell phone last year.  I was disgusted, but I must admit....it was one pretty impressive dump.

Ohh Zap...so easily distracted and amused....and yet sexy at the same time...how do you do it?

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)