By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ECC's COMIC CON Impressions AKA EXCLUSIVE NEWS!

HEY GUYS!

im soo tired but i will try to answer any questions about the games that were at the show.

first things first i didn't play sonic.i must say the game looks really nice! it has a way better art style than unleashed (360/ps3/Wii) this si the best looking 3d sonic game.

well now to my exclusive news of the conduit.
this comes from eric himself.

The conduit will feature 18 weapons in total and about 10 maps (eric wouldent just flat out say 10) they have bean playing the multiplayer for about a year and online for about 6 months.

now for the most important news concerning online multiplayer!

there is a lobby system were all of your friends can hook up using Wii speak and then continue to search for a battle with random people! (local or worldwide) this for me makes online play just fine.

so on to gameplay and visuals.

this will be short and sweet. the conduit is without a doubt THE BEST looking Wii game no if ands or butts. this game looks amazing and there is no video online that does this game even close to justice. this is no fanboy hype! this is the best looking game ever made for Wii! (yes other games have better art styles but the conduit looks better than a lot of 360 games)

as for gameplay....... best use of the Wii remote in any Wii fps.
i customised my HUD (great feature!) played around with the running speed,i even at one point made the game play just like codW@W.

i have some pics and some videos soo look for those soon.

well the sleeper hit for me was House of the dead overkill! i wanted this game i was always planing on buying it but wow! this game looks great and was really fun (alot better than RE:UC) my wife and everyone ells were having a blast with this game i hope Wii owners go out and buy this next week.

MAD WORLD!!!!

this game is MAD (PUN INTENDED!)
its funny before i left to comicon i was playing afro samurai..... this games takes a MAD SH!T all over that game (in the visuals department,gameplay,and even production values) i loved no more heroes last year but playing mad world for about 10 min proved to be a superior game.

all i really have to say is that this new batch of Wii games coming out this year are far from being your average Wii games.

I HOPE ALL Wii OWNER TAKE NOTICE AND BUY AT LEAST 2 OF THESE GAMES!

IM BUYING THEM ALL!!!!

Around the Network

bump

sweet
Im planning on getting Mad World and The Conduit

ECC said:

this game is MAD (PUN INTENDED!)

I see wat u did thar. And I like it.

Anywho, I'm glad you had a chance to grab some information for us gamers hungry for some information, much appreciated good sir.

But it's a shame you didn't get to play Sonic & the Black Knight. I need more impressions on how people's lives are changed the moment they take control of the Hog in shining armor.

Sweet. Gotta get some money together

Around the Network

Thanks for the info!

From that list, I'm buying The Conduit and Mad World, and also grabbing Deadly Creatures this week.

Good news about The Conduit's party system, too--takes some of the strain away from the Friend Codes. I'm really looking forward to this game.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

awesome cant wait for the conduit and madworld, thanks for the info ECC

Despite not sounding like a professional about it (no offense) I can see that you are really excited about these games, which makes me really happy

I gotta get these games...too bad I don't have time to play them

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Thanks for the impressions. Now all I need is my paycheck and a time warp forward a few months.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

pakidan101 said:
Despite not sounding like a professional about it (no offense) I can see that you are really excited about these games, which makes me really happy

I gotta get these games...too bad I don't have time to play them

Sorry about that.