By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Differences between the Star Ocean 4 versions

Source: http://www.gamekyo.com/newsen30138_des-differences-d-interface-pour-star-ocean-4.html

Edit: Additonal Screenshots

US

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Anybody wanna bitch slap Square Enix now?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

FUCK YOU SO DAMN MUCH SQUARE

You better let us fucking change the HUD pictures in the options. I swear, please Sqeenix, don't forget your real fanbase... :/

This picture has such a fantastic Tales feel to it...it'd be like a dream come true if they combined key elements of the styles of Tales with SO.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Whoa!

The anime style is way cooler than our crap.

I'm not going to ask why they change it the people who are getting this game are very likely also into anime why change it?

Former something....

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
I'm not going to ask why they change it the people who are getting this game are very likely also into anime why change it?

Because they apparently want to see how far they can push their dedicated fans before they finally crack? Sub-par VOs, ugly HUDs, cliche game characters....your disapointing me Sqeenix. Though I suppose I'm not like most of the standard JRPG lovers out there, but still.....

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

They are pulling the same crap that Namco did with Tales of Hearts:

At least Tales of Hearts came out with 2 version of the game. Hopefully this is changeable through the options.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

I like the US version /shrug

peshkavus said:

So will most Americans, but still.... DAMN!!!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

pbroy said:
peshkavus said:

So will most Americans, but still.... DAMN!!!

I WAY like the US version better.  Look at those horrid Japanese menus.  I feel for them.  And the anime portraits, yeck.  Bitch slap them?  why?  I'd like to hug them for making the US version so much more appealing to me.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)