By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fallout 3 dev says Wii is a toy (but Bethesda making medieval Wii games?)

if they think the wii is a toy maybe their game is medieval carnival games or something in the vein of that

Around the Network
liquidninja said:
@im_sneaky
They're entertainment systems and toys. Just because you can watch movie's in your barbie dream house doesn't mean we should just call it a entertainment system.

AHAHAHAHHA xD

liquidninja said:
@im_sneaky
They're entertainment systems and toys. Just because you can watch movie's in your barbie dream house doesn't mean we should just call it a entertainment system.

Now THAT is quote worthy!

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

this is odd i went to the toy aisle at target, walmart, and kmart but i didnt see the wii there

what gives?

well duh! if you play with it then it is a toy! Xp

3 years in the market and you may think that those "dudes" should face it and accept it but no! They are as stupid as always.

Around the Network
im_sneaky said:
HD consoles aren't toys. they are entertainment systems. Let's leave them with a little dignity.

An entertainment system where you sit around twiddling your thumbs on a big plastic controllers with colorful buttons to make things on a TV move.

Not surprising about these comments from Bethesda, they're another developer who probably think they're predictable tired writing is some gift to humanity. =P

Bobbuffalo said:
well duh! if you play with it then it is a toy! Xp

3 years in the market and you may think that those "dudes" should face it and accept it but no! They are as stupid as always.

Yeah stupid.  Also they make boring games which no one cares aren't on the Wii.  They could make lots of money from Wii games if they respected it as the King, which it is.  Motion Control would be the best for sword swinging and guns shooting, so I don't see how they can diss the Wii.

Lurker said:
Bethesda games are too big for Wii. Morrowind had a rough time running on the original Xbox as it was, and it was at low settings graphic wise.

This again? Come on, I mean how many times do we have to go through this? It's already been explained time and time again that the Wii is more powerful and efficient than the old xbox.

360 Tag - narfwack

They are all toys. If you don't believe me ask your girlfriend, wife and/or mother.

Wii is like 3x as poweful as the XBox. It could do Oblivion and Fallout 3 easy. It has DVD and everything needed. Bethesda could have saved lots of art money by making those game for the Wii.