By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Deadly Creatures Review

http://wii.ign.com/articles/950/950897p1.html

Around the Network

all in all a good score. And look at the score for sound wow.

Wow. I was expecting a 6.5. Impressive! :)

PS3 Trophies

for those who are lazy and don't want to click through the article

8.5 Presentation
Stunningly minimalist (and creepy) user interface, slick menus, well-made and rendered story, lots of unlockables. Some unfortunate mid-level loads and glitches.
8.5 Graphics
Really impressive. Great art style and equally great tech combine for gorgeous, varied levels and insanely detailed models that usually animate beautifully. Some framerate and camera hiccups.
10 Sound
Superb. Breathtakingly ambient soundtrack perfectly sets the mood. Excellent character voices by A-list celebrities Thornton and Hopper. And chill-inducing sound effects.
8.0 Gameplay
Really fun action-adventure with tight controls and a balanced mix of character upgrades and exploration. You won't want to stop playing, even with some technical bugs.
6.5 Lasting Appeal
There's no multiplayer mode of any kind and the single-player adventure has run its course in fewer than 10 hours. Adept players will complete it much quicker. Some unlockables to come back for.
Impressive
OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I actually don't expect this to sell very well at all, but hopefully it does since it is a new experience, and it looks to be very well put together. People who put effort into new ideas deserve to do well.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

lol, the game would've gotten 8.5 if it was not for the lasting appeal, still a good score though.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

holy shit at the sound, a 10 for it. Men, Wii lineup is really getting strong.

Why....why do they torture me so? I have to get into medical school and they decide NOW to release these good games?! I don't have time to play all these games...and to make things worse, I got no money!

I want these games....but faith has given me a different road to take

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

lol another 8

Looks like the main poor point was the length... though many seem to disagree with IGNs 7.0 for Heavenly Sword even though that is an equally short game.... so perhaps IGN values game length higher than most other gamers.