By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - For People who are still in high school.....

My civics teacher has a PS3.

Around the Network

In 7th grade, had a teacher who got Wii on launch day. He was probably 29 back then.

I know a teacher in my school who plays WoW lol.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Almost all of my teachers play guitar hero... that's all I really know...

I never had him as a teacher but theres one at my school with a DS+R4 and hacked PSP.

My English teacher last year always talked about playing Guitar Hero, but only on easy. My math teacher playes a lot of video games.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Not that they've said, but that would be funny

My English teacher is a die hard Blizzard fan. Diablo II ks his all time favorite.

Last year, Science teacher play WoW. Also, My math teacher had a Wii and brought it to school.

Hahahaha,
My media studies teacher is always asking kids in his class if they have a "hook-up" on a Wii.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Yeah, my history teacher plays the Battlefield games on his computer at home and my Physics teacher plays StarCraft and some other PC games with a few of the other teachers at the school (including my history teacher).

Oh and my principal also allegedly plays World of WarCraft, which I could actually easily see him doing, hes a younger principal in his 30s or 40s, but I have not actually been told this by him only people who claim to have been told by him so I don't know the exact accuracy of it.

PC Gamer