By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - For People who are still in high school.....

Do you have any teachers who play video games? I was chatting with my social studies teacher (married, early-mid 30's) and he loves the PS3. (I got his PSN, weird) does anyone else have any teachers who play videogames?

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Around the Network

lol, there's this one media studies teacher at my school who always walks around with video game related material

yesterday in class I saw him with a guide for GTA IV lmao

im home-schooled so no

my SAT practice teacher has an xbox, but never really asked him for his gamertag.

My english teacher plays a lot of PC-games...

Now he's playing Warhammer Online...

I miss those times.....>>> http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=J-WilAE7XIM

Around the Network

not in hs but my tech teacher is a pretty seriosu gamer.

My old Bio teacher is addicted to WoW, my friend got a cheap +2 on a test because he helped him out with a quest.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum5454 said:
My old Bio teacher is addicted to WoW, my friend got a cheap +2 on a test because he helped him out with a quest.

I cried with laughter

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

When I "was" in highschool bout 3 years ago. I caught my social studies teacher playing GTA3: Vice City in homeroom after-hours in school. I sat and watched and he taught me russian history.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

NightstrikerX said:
When I "was" in highschool bout 3 years ago. I caught my social studies teacher playing GTA3: Vice City in homeroom after-hours in school. I sat and watched and he taught me russian history.

lmao! wtf, that's about the most random thing I've heard all day