By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

food

Around the Network

Is the Wii U going to let me copy the Photo Channel from my Wii? And if I can copy that photo channel, will I FINALLY be able to copy those photos onto an SD card? God, I hope so. So many pics from ex girlfriends that I would love to have control of again. I lost my original SD card with some good stuff on it and there was also a period where I acted like a little bitch and started erasing stuff. Only the Wii Channel remains. The final bastion of d21lewis's slutty ex-girlfriend pics.

Why was a 90 year old lady buying the avengers at walgreens?

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S MY 5TH VGCHARTZ BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Just going back to my old 11 year old ways.

spurgeonryan said:
I bought The Avengers at Walmart. She is an idiot for buying it for a higher price at Walgreens. She will have to save extra Social Security next month because of that blunder.

tHE POINT OF THE SOTRY WAS THAT SHE WAS LIKW 90 YEARSD OLDD!

Around the Network

LET'S TAKE A MOMENT TO REMEMBER MY OLD WAYS ON HERE! when I was like 11-13

Teh grammer, THE CAPS, The exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, The stamps, The SPAMM!!!1!ONE!!!!!!!!

Woke up at 4am, yesterday and drove 350 miles to Florida for a doctor's appointment for my kid. Bought RE6 on the way home. Started playing it at 5pm and not even two minutes in, my job called and told me I was supposed to be at work. My schedule is so crazy, I somehow didn't know. Long story short, I stayed up from 4am yesterday to 7am today.

My kid played my 3DS (and, for some reason, not hers) and my Vita on the way there.  Today, I'm missing my stylus, the leather case with two 3DS games (SSF4 and RE:R), AND half of my Vita charging cable.  If I didn't love her so much, I swear........

Why can't one of my six crushes crush on me too?

Post Your Mind Thread!
What are you doing?
Post Your Mind Thread...
Stahp!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.