By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The weather pattern seems to at least be trying to get more active here. Just the other day, we finally picked up an inch of snow, and now we got another 1/2" or so of really fluffy stuff today, with what looks like potential for possibly 3" on Sunday/Sunday night.

Hopefully this is a turnaround from the ridiculous winter we have had thus far. That is, a winter that has been like 10° above average with less than 10" of snow through the middle of January.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Finally the weekend!
Going to go shopping tomorrow, for the food XD.
Restaurant: Panera Bread/Chili's. Not sure yet. Supposedly it's getting a little warmer... not welcomed by me -.-

trasharmdsister12 said:

I'm thinking of penning a song/poem and naming it "Induce Concussion"

Your avatar looks like an infected Smurf penis. 

*reported*

trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis said:

Your avatar looks like an infected Smurf penis.

*reported*

I got a warning for tagging a post. Chances are I'll get a permaban for this report.

Is this more to your liking?

That pic of a guy with his pants around his ankles, pleasuring himself and tying a frayed rope around his neck to enhance the feeling of the orgasm?  I guess that's okay.  I was hoping for something a little more Pokemon-ish, though.

I've gotta get on the road and I won't be back for a couple of hours but......are you okay, man?  I know you have good days and bad days but this bad day seems to be going on a lot longer than usual.  I'm worried about you.  PM's or even Swapnote me.  I await your response.

*Time to do some programming*

Around the Network

Had a great day of slaying Land Tortoises, hauled in a big one, about 220 ft surface area.

I just realized today how our "summer season" (Actually we dont have a summer season but a dried season) is incredibly short. Just 4 months of sun and then 8 months of rain. For some unknown reason to me, I had always thought it was 6 months each. I broke with my gf just recently so maybe I am just thinking things too much. ;9

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

spurgeonryan said:
blkfish92 said:
Had a great day of slaying Land Tortoises, hauled in a big one, about 220 ft surface area.

They actually just re-discovered an extinct land turtois that has just been chilling on the galapagos for years!

OT:

I think MDJ should do his RPG thread already!

LOL, is there anymore he can mate with?

spurgeonryan said:
blkfish92 said:
spurgeonryan said:
blkfish92 said:

They actually just re-discovered an extinct land turtois that has just been chilling on the galapagos for years!

OT:

MDJ or the tortoises?

The tortoise!

spurgeonryan said:
blkfish92 said:
spurgeonryan said:
blkfish92 said:

OT:

MDJ or the tortoises?

LOL! XD