By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Tino Vainamoinen said:
Baalzamon said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

Happy May! MAYDAY :) xD Does anyone like this picture? D'':

I actually quite despise it.  You are telling me that you already have dandelions growing when we had a high of 37 today?

;D Are you SUREEEE!!!

Possibly...I just want warm weather!!!

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Crunch time. 3 more papers to write. 3 more day of classes. Next week is finals. I have a fake mustache

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I made my own html dictionary for Kanji, because i was having a bitch of a time searching manually through a word document every time i wanted to remember if i had seen this or that character before or not. Little hotlinks to quickly jump between the groups of characters too

I'm proud :)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

I made my own html dictionary for Kanji, because i was having a bitch of a time searching manually through a word document every time i wanted to remember if i had seen this or that character before or not. Little hotlinks to quickly jump between the groups of characters too

Care to share. I'm studying kanji for a quiz in the morning as I type this

Signalstar said:
Mr Khan said:

Care to share. I'm studying kanji for a quiz in the morning as I type this

Probably a little late for that now, eh? But either way, it's saved on my laptop and it wouldn't be that useful because its only the words i've uncovered in my translation projects (which are a lot, but they don't go in any particular usage order, i.e. i'm missing a lot of common ones and have some very obscure ones, like Moxibustion)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I had a dream about having the money in my bank account stolen. Lol.

Wagram said:

I had a dream about having the money in my bank account stolen. Lol.

Hmm, I've never dreamt that before...I've dreamt winning the lottery on several occasions though :P

Some sketchy looking characters are working on my bathroom.  Gettin a new bath tub and shower put in.  I pretty much expect them to break into my house and rob me in the next couple of weeks......

d21lewis said:

Some sketchy looking characters are working on my bathroom.  Gettin a new bath tub and shower put in.  I pretty much expect them to break into my house and rob me in the next couple of weeks......

I would expect your house to be a fortress considering your job. 

Also, go watch Crash.

I just took a ridiculously insane Calc 3 final, and probably got about 50% on it.

In other news, I bought Mortal Kombat yesterday and Portal 2 today for $40 each :D