By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

my flatmate smacked my butt earlier and i tried to elbow him in the stomach but missed and bashed my arm on the doorframe instead. got a lumpy bruise and must have hit a nerve cos my fingers feel funny.

and i dropped my crumpets >:( not happy.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:

my flatmate smacked my butt earlier and i tried to elbow him in the stomach but missed and bashed my arm on the doorframe instead. got a lumpy bruise and must have hit a nerve cos my fingers feel funny.

If that was on video you could of been on FailBlog hahaha

Gilgamesh said:
trashleg said:

If that was on video you could of been on FailBlog hahaha

the bruise on my arm is evidence enough for me thanks! haha

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I've been learning kanji by translating Hentai doujinshi.

Learning is fun!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

trasharmdsister12 said:

Yesterday's exam was horrendous. The prof made it impossible on purpose. It's kind of funny because on the last class he said "Thank you to all those who've shown up to class and put forward an effort with the assignments all term. I've got your names and faces in mind so don't worry about the final exam. The rest of you... Good luck!"

So I guess I'm still okay even though there's no way anyone got more than 30% on that final! ... It just sucked having to sit there for 2.5 hours not knowing how to do anything on an exam... It's quite a disheartening experience. I don't even feel like studying for my last two after that. haha

30%!!!, sometimes I don't understand what a professors goal is.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

Learning is fun!

I have that method written down, now.

Xen said:
Mr Khan said:

Learning is fun!

The idea was for it to be both fun, educational, and productive. Scanlation groups cover pretty much all the legitimate manga out there, and if you want to make an original translation contribution (i.e. get something that hasn't been gotten before), doujinshi of some sort (hentai or not, but independently published works of that nature) are pretty much your only option.

I've gotten three Ghost in the Shells (all by the same author), an Utawarerumono, and i'm pulling through a three-author book that covers FFX, VI, and VII.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Xen said:
Mr Khan said:

Learning is fun!

The idea was for it to be both fun, educational, and productive. Scanlation groups cover pretty much all the legitimate manga out there, and if you want to make an original translation contribution (i.e. get something that hasn't been gotten before), doujinshi of some sort (hentai or not, but independently published works of that nature) are pretty much your only option.

I've gotten three Ghost in the Shells (all by the same author), an Utawarerumono, and i'm pulling through a three-author book that covers FFX, VI, and VII.

Fun, I find key in learning languages. I'm tearing through French ATM, and it's all thanks to the brilliant French cinema of the 60's and 70's. I did think about something other than games/anime for Japan, now I have a start. Doujnishi can be surprisingly entertaning, especially with some sorta attachment to their subject.

A thanks is in order!

axumblade said:

Portal Portal Portal.....I can't wait! :D

It does look fun...I just can't see paying $60 for it...speaking of which, I'm going to go play Portal 1 right now.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Does anyone like my photography D:?

http://365project.org/suomiiiii/365

Well...see...I'm trying to get better by doing the 365 project...? Any comments? :D?