By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Baalzamon said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

Uhh the 365 is taking pictures of anything!

So if you miss a day do you just quit?

http://365project.org/

You can do it in two years if you want as long as you upload 365!

Around the Network

Guess who's got an Aqua Blue 3DS? That's right! Me, baby! I put my Friend Code in my sig for whomever wants me on their 3DS Friends list. Just post your 3DS Friend Code on my wall so I can add you to mine.

On Topic: Going grocery shopping today. Eagerly awaiting my mom so she can take me to get food and stuff.

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Filmed most of my movie today. For the most part it went well except I lost the camera at one point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Baalzamon said:
trashleg said:

I can't stop playing Pokémon black, and i've been studying for my statistics class test tomorrow (stressing) so last night i dreamt about a mixture of the two.
weird as hell.

What's the stat class about?

It went horribly. A bunch of us stayed until closing time (11pm) at the library on the monday and tuesday, the test was on wednesday and  to give you an example, for one question everyone in the class got an answer of 39something or other. I got an answer of 4000.

o_0

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:

It went horribly. A bunch of us stayed until closing time (11pm) at the library on the monday and tuesday, the test was on wednesday and  to give you an example, for one question everyone in the class got an answer of 39something or other. I got an answer of 4000.

o_0

Don't worry, trashleg! It's not your fault everyone else in your class got it wrong! :D 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network
dsister said:
trashleg said:

o_0

Don't worry, trashleg! It's not your fault everyone else in your class got it wrong! :D 

...we can but hope.

on a lighter note, I'm back in Edinburgh now with
a) my mumma :D
b) my kitteh :3 and
c) internet >:D

and I had my last class of 3rd year yesterday! I just have to go back to Glasgow for a few days between now and May 10th and I'm done for the summer

As soon as I get my xbox moved back home, I'll be on MW2 a fair bit >:D

My five-month summer holiday, begins now. :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
Baalzamon said:
trashleg said:

I can't stop playing Pokémon black, and i've been studying for my statistics class test tomorrow (stressing) so last night i dreamt about a mixture of the two.
weird as hell.

What's the stat class about?

o_0

You obiously got that number because you are 100 times better than the rest of the class!!!

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I'm cycling back through rage over the loss of my semester in Japan. Horse-cockfucking bullshit, one little screwup that you had no control over and your whole life is wrecked forever

I'm going to change my assertion that skill ever has anything to do with anything. All life is luck, you either succeed or burn, and there's nothing you can do about it

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

I'm cycling back through rage over the loss of my semester in Japan. Horse-cockfucking bullshit, one little screwup that you had no control over and your whole life is wrecked forever

I'm going to change my assertion that skill ever has anything to do with anything. All life is luck, you either succeed or burn, and there's nothing you can do about it

Perhaps, just perhaps, this actually is your luck.  Perhaps something horrible would have happened to you while in Japan, and fate didn't want that to happen.  Perhaps, by not going to Japan, your life will actually be far more successful.

You can't always assume something "bad" happening is for the worst, because it might make your life amazing.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Signalstar said:

Filmed most of my movie today. For the most part it went well except I lost the camera at one point.

Good to see you're still alive and kicking!

How's everything else going?

Good. Finished my school work on gime. I need to start editting. I haven't actually looked at the stuff i filmed yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.