By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
c0rd said:

Yikes, been mia for months, haven't used consoles in forever (for games anyway, lotta Netflix). Too absorbed in Blizzard games (though I finally quit WoW again), League of Legends (friends stuck on it), movies / music, esports (mainly SC2 scene)...

Wish I had more time, hard to keep up with all my interests ~

Hope VGC's been doin well

Tell me about...I just let vgc take over those other parts of my life ...I should start playing LoL again, but I feel so swamped with other crap it's unbelievable.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

OMG This spring break is awesome! :D

http://shelbsterberwald.blogspot.com/

I drew a lot guys. D': check it out?

--sidenote--

hmm...Trever better not take the 3DS to work again today. :T

I have the sinking feeling that i'm going nowhere after college, remain unemployed, then will hit a brick wall and have to default on my student loan payments (which i've been told is impossible for my unsubsidized Stafford Loans, they'll follow me to the grave even if i were predisposed to declare multiple bankruptcies and never worked a day in my life)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

I have the sinking feeling that i'm going nowhere after college, remain unemployed, then will hit a brick wall and have to default on my student loan payments (which i've been told is impossible for my unsubsidized Stafford Loans, they'll follow me to the grave even if i were predisposed to declare multiple bankruptcies and never worked a day in my life)

What are you majoring in?

Baalzamon said:
Mr Khan said:

What are you majoring in?

International Relations. I'm probably just depressed right now, and likely will find work in my field or some related field (internship experience, and i'm pursuing Departmental Honors), i'm just pondering the worst case scenario, and finding it all too relatable, as i've failed spectacularly at finding minimum wage work on 6 non-consecutive occasions.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

U MAD??

:D

MLG finally started, somethin to watch this weekend.

SC2, weeee

I am so stressed. This will possibly be the most hectic week of my life.

First I have 2 papers dues this week. After week of few assignments my professors decide to just dump them on me at once.

I also entered a short film contest at my school. We have a week to make a 5 minute film, that would be easy except I am going away for 4 days this weekend so I don't have that much time to film. I am doing all I can to prepare for shooting but no one else on my team seems to be taking things seriously. I have already done most of the work. I need to find a place to film that lookes like a Chinese restaurant and still need to cast a few more actors. I really want to get this film made.

Also I feel a sore throat coming on. I'm trying to stay positive. Got any encouragement guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I've been getting only 4-5 hours of sleep at nights for years now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

trasharm and I are going to take over the world pinky and the brain style

Which one of us has to be pinky?