By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trashleg said:

I dreamt I became moderator again.

I was walking through a field with ioi and d21lewis towards a watchtower. my watchtower. I had a flashlight and a set of keys. And I was to be keeping an eye on the long-grass field of VGC for trolls dressed as pigs.

There was a life-sized, fully-animated charlie the unicorn. I petted him. He giggled.

And everyone was their avatars. d21lewis was in fact zapp brannigan. and Slimebeast was there.. He was that ugly little dog. It was straaange.

I loved it.

O_o Oh wow really strange indeed.

Mine from a while ago, I was travelling in our house (flying house? I dunno) and was meeting loads of people. My uncle gave me some candy and I got a letter from someone I didn't know that said "Those who read the Quran will find the truth".

Too much reading about Islam I suppose. XD

Like I said in the which religion thread, I don't know how people pick a religion. I know I don't *need* one but there's an inner part of me that strives to try to find my way. Perhaps there's also the need to belong too...

Around the Network

Wow, I wish I had dreams that vivid, my dreams suck.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

d21lewis said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
d21lewis said:

Heh, heh.  Charlie the Unicorn.  He's so awesome!

My math teacher saw him for the first time in my class...and said he was stupid D:

Next time you see your teacher, you lead him to Candy Mountain.  We'll fix him......yeah....fix him good.

XDD yet he likes a bunch of stuff like annoying orange and the charlie bit my finger XD

d21lewis said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

It's times like these...That I wish I were born a boy...

Yeah.  Being a boy is awesome!!  Why?

• We don't have to shave
  • We get to do manly pushups and not those wimpy girly pushups
  • We get to go to the men's restroom
  • It's easier to spell "man" than it is to spell "woman" (less letters)
  • We can write our names in the snow with precision urination equipment
  • Naturally superior in Mario Kart, Street Fighter, and Call of Duty

You are wise to wish you were a boy.  Very wise, indeed.

there is only ONE REASON...And  it's none of those...it's a feminine thing....:) WANNA HEAR!½1

Tino Vainamoinen said:
d21lewis said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

• We don't have to shave

there is only ONE REASON...And  it's none of those...it's a feminine thing....:) WANNA HEAR!½1

I'm listening.

Around the Network

Oh god it's that time again St. Patricks Day!

I took two days off from work so I can go drinking, it's going to be serious. I'm going to town and were a bunch of us are going to see a concert...actually not sure who it is, I didn't care I just wanted to go to drinking with the crew haha. So in 12 hours I'll start drinking, gonna be awesome! Might not stop till Sunday haha

...hopefully my boss doesn't go on VG Chartz I told him I had a dentist appointment that'll take two days...conveniently on St. Patricks day and the day after...I'm sure he suspects nothing lol

Wish me luck that I'll pull through again this year! :D

Tino Vainamoinen said:
d21lewis said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

• We don't have to shave

Oh, don't let Aunt Flo bring you down! Sure she's annoying as all hell, but everyone has to deal with her, even the guys (well, guys that socialize with the opposite sex on a regular basis, anyway). While I'm certain it's difficult for you, can you even begin to imagine how hard it is for a guy to deal with a woman when she's  on her cycles? A woman becomes a mantis when Aunt Flo comes to town (not really, but it may as well be true, the way she bites people's heads off). In any case, there's no point in wishing to be a boy, because dealing with someone else's PMS-ing can be just as difficult as dealing with your own.

Oh and d21lewis, just because your mom can't beat you in Street Fighter IV doesn't mean some other girl gamer couldn't come along and pwn your ass apart.

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Gilgamesh said:

I took two days off from work so I can go drinking, it's going to be serious. I'm going to town and were a bunch of us are going to see a concert...actually not sure who it is, I didn't care I just wanted to go to drinking with the crew haha. So in 12 hours I'll start drinking, gonna be awesome! Might not stop till Sunday haha

...hopefully my boss doesn't go on VG Chartz I told him I had a dentist appointment that'll take two days...conveniently on St. Patricks day and the day after...I'm sure he suspects nothing lol

2 day dentist appt...wtf, couldn't come up with anything else?

allaboutthegames885 said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
d21lewis said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

• We don't have to shave

Oh, don't let Aunt Flo bring you down! Sure she's annoying as all hell, but everyone has to deal with her, even the guys (well, guys that socialize with the opposite sex on a regular basis, anyway). While I'm certain it's difficult for you, can you even begin to imagine how hard it is for a guy to deal with a woman when she's  on her cycles? A woman becomes a mantis when Aunt Flo comes to town (not really, but it may as well be true, the way she bites people's heads off). In any case, there's no point in wishing to be a boy, because dealing with someone else's PMS-ing can be just as difficult as dealing with your own.

Oh and d21lewis, just because your mom can't beat you in Street Fighter IV doesn't mean some other girl gamer couldn't come along and pwn your ass apart.

Maybe that isn't what it is, did you ever think about that.

Baalzamon said:
Gilgamesh said:

2 day dentist appt...wtf, couldn't come up with anything else?

Well two seperate appointments, I said I had wisdoms teeth coming out and I got to go there twice lol