By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

My brother comes home in about...hmmm....4-5 hours SO EXCITED!

Around the Network

Reading about what's on everyone elses mind, my problems now seem trivial.

I can't sleep either even though I've been up for what seems like days. Not to mention, I just can't relax because of stress. I haven't been this miserable in months.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Snesboy said:

I can't sleep either even though I've been up for what seems like days. Not to mention, I just can't relax because of stress. I haven't been this miserable in months.

Sounds like girl problems

I got home from class just an hour ago. I was gonna pass out when I got home but I found out I have a second midterm for one of my courses next Monday. This was my night off before a week of mayhem but now I have to fit in all my studying for that exam into tonight.  My problems are trivial... but I love to complain.

It's not exactly girl problems.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Snesboy said:

Sounds like girl problems

I got home from class just an hour ago. I was gonna pass out when I got home but I found out I have a second midterm for one of my courses next Monday. This was my night off before a week of mayhem but now I have to fit in all my studying for that exam into tonight.  My problems are trivial... but I love to complain.

Midterm on Monday = wait to study until Sunday night...

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

-

Around the Network
MetalGear_94 said:

That's all that was on your mind...just the number 5?

there's absolutely nothing wrong inmy world and I couldn't be happier.  It's kinda scary..

And I'vebeen thinkingabout death.  Is it really that bad?I mean, die in your sleep and your body is at eternal peace.  Die when someonemurders you and you escape the situation.  Die from illness and you''re free from the torment.  Death is awesome!  I don't want to die but I'll never fear it.

d21lewis said:

there's absolutely nothing wrong inmy world and I couldn't be happier.  It's kinda scary..

And I'vebeen thinkingabout death.  Is it really that bad?I mean, die in your sleep and your body is at eternal peace.  Die when someonemurders you and you escape the situation.  Die from illness and you''re free from the torment.  Death is awesome!  I don't want to die but I'll never fear it.

Those are some dark thoughts...

Question for those of you who believe in life after death...do you think your last thoughts are still remembered?  If I burn to death, I sure as hell don't want to remember that after I die.

Baalzamon said:
MetalGear_94 said:

That's all that was on your mind...just the number 5?

yup...

-

Now be honest. Who wouldn't want to stay in this hotel?

Sig thanks to Saber! :D