By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Oh yeah I forgot to say, I went to HMV the other day and I saw a rather unenthusiastic guy with the 3DS.

So I approched him and said "Oh is this the 3DS!?" he was like "want to try.....?" (just imagine a really flat, bored voice).

So yeah there was this AR game, where you shoot things that appear from nowhere around the room. I didn't really understand it but regardless that's not why I was playing it. I wanted to see how good the 3D was.

That same day I went to see Tangeled in 3D, which was really good but sometimes I had issues with the 3D in the movie, it was duplicate looking (I hope that makes sense). Weird because I didn't have a problem with Avatar.

The 3DS, however, was fantastic! It never gave me any issues in seeing the 3D effects and I didn't even need to adjust to the distance or angle or anything. It was amazing!

With that said, I won't be buying it right away, I will get it when games I want are out (mainly OoT 3DS and Paper Mario).

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:

Tino Vainamoinen said:

LOL...Thanks, 15 sounds so old to me idk like going from 14 --> 15 is SUCH A BIG DIFFERENCE...THEN 15 --> 16 IS LIKE OLD PERSON! XD

I hope it's just as fun as yours ;D jk lol but to tell you the truth this is worst year of my LIFE NO LIE!

I use the term "fun" very loosely. It was an incredibly complicated age but the next few years is where you really figure out who you want to be and what you want. It can be very difficult to handle it all but only after all the struggle and what not can you look back and see that it was absolutely necessary.

Why is this the worst year of your life? (only answer if you don't mind answering )

it's the worst year....well i have reasons and suchhhhhhhhhh

Right now I'm regretting calling myself D21 on all of my profiles just like my best friend Jake is regretting  naming himself D11.  We're not cops anymore but our callsigns still haunt us!

my sore throat will end me ):

axumblade said:

So I start my new job in a few hours and as usual, the night before I find something to obsess about.

The job says I have to go in dressed in professional business attire. But the problem I just realized was that the last time I wore a suit was when I was 80 pounds heavier last year (therefore, my jacket will swallow me). I'm going in there dressed in a nice shirt, khaki pants and a tie and hoping for the best. I will have to wait until Wednesday to get a new suit because I have to go sign the lease on my new apartment today.  I just hope my sleep deprivation will not negatively impact my first impression in my training session.

don't worry, you already have the job! :D

have fun with the new apartment, pretend i've sent you a housewarming gift/card

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

ugh! art block consumes me!! D:
I found out I am getting a Finland flag I am so excited XD I've been wanting one to go with Sweden...Sweden is not longer lonely he has his wife :D

I ALSO GOT A NEW PILLOW :DDD HURRAY! I shall name him Gustav! XD

Tino Vainamoinen said:

I found out I am getting a Finland flag I am so excited XD I've been wanting one to go with Sweden...Sweden is not longer lonely he has his wife :D

4 people in my class went to finland to study..but i didnt have the funds so i couldnt go

they brought back flags!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

also, there is a car identical to this one in my building's car park.

i want it. and i dont even like cars, generally.

its so damn sexy. Nissan Skyline, i want you :3

trashleg said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

4 people in my class went to finland to study..but i didnt have the funds so i couldnt go

they brought back flags!

FLAGS >:DD

Working on another paper for class. This time its philosophy. I say I want to be a writer and I do, I truly love it. But sometimes, writing destroys my soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.