By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trasharmdsister12 said:

Who's Mr. Lowe?

The gayest mod on the site :-p

Zexen.

On topic: We might finally be getting broadband today :D

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network

Finally got me a genuine Japanese travel visa. Now nothing stands in my way except six weeks of unemployed fun!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

You're telling me! >___<

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis said:

I'm babysitting my 1 year old niece this morning.....BY MYSELF!  Her mom should be dropping her off in a few minutes.  I'm so fucking nervous!  What are we going to talk about?  What video games does she like?  Who's her favorite wrestler of all time?  What if she thinks I'm weird?  What if she doesn't like my jokes?

How is it going/did it go? What's she like? Does she like hockey?

Went well, actually.  Aside from her amazing climbing skills (climbed onto the kitchen table when I wasn't looking) and the one time she pooped right before i took her home, I really enjoyed her.  She's into Space Channel 5 Part 2, picture books, and taking naps.  I'm actually stoked about watching her again in the near future.

d21lewis said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis said:

I'm babysitting my 1 year old niece this morning.....BY MYSELF!  Her mom should be dropping her off in a few minutes.  I'm so fucking nervous!  What are we going to talk about?  What video games does she like?  Who's her favorite wrestler of all time?  What if she thinks I'm weird?  What if she doesn't like my jokes?

How is it going/did it go? What's she like? Does she like hockey?

Went well, actually.  Aside from her amazing climbing skills (climbed onto the kitchen table when I wasn't looking) and the one time she pooped right before i took her home, I really enjoyed her.  She's into Space Channel 5 Part 2, picture books, and taking naps.  I'm actually stoked about watching her again in the near future.

And hear I thought you were always the jokester ;)

Around the Network
NotStan said:

Tino Vainamoinen said:

My birthday is in 3 days guys...:DD I'M SO EXCTIED I'LL BE A DECADE AND A HALF ;D

Happy in advance birthday, I know of two other people who share your birthday!

who? :DD?

For a few weeks there, I hated VGChartz.  It just wasn't fun posting here, anymore.  I only logged in to see if things had turned around.  Then, ioi took "off topic" from the front page.  I was sure I was going to leave this site for good..

I'm still here and I'm posting more but things could go either way.  I'm leaning towards staying.  I have no place better to be.

trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis said:

For a few weeks there, I hated VGChartz.  It just wasn't fun posting here, anymore.  I only logged in to see if things had turned around.  Then, ioi took "off topic" from the front page.  I was sure I was going to leave this site for good..

I'm still here and I'm posting more but things could go either way.  I'm leaning towards staying.  I have no place better to be.

Let it be known that I'll be lost without you.

Well I've still logged in every single day.  I just didn't feel the need to post.  If I were a gambling man, I'd wager I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis said:

Well I've still logged in every single day.  I just didn't feel the need to post.  If I were a gambling man, I'd wager I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Damn it! Be melodramatic!

Also, is it weird that my brain tries to read everything you post in the voice and tone of Zap Brannigan?

Is it weird that science has yet to discover a cure for Sex-lexia?

d21lewis said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis said:

Damn it! Be melodramatic!

Also, is it weird that my brain tries to read everything you post in the voice and tone of Zap Brannigan?

Is it weird that science has yet to discover a cure for Sex-lexia?

Damn, I missed Robanukah.