By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Seece said:
trashleg said:
Seece said:
trashleg said:

i just want to sleep :/

Maybe you should see a doctor, it's nice to unload on someone you don't know. I was the opposite when I split with my ex, would regularly sleep 16 hours a day!

its not worth going to a doctor about something so trivial. i tried over-the-counter sleeping remedies last spring, they gave me hallucinations and sleep paralysis. then started having the opposite effect :/

i just want to eat something. :/

Awh not liking even your favourite meals?

OT: I'm in love with Scott Mills, he reminds me of an old flame, same sort of talking voice and how he reacts ect, lives in the next town across, is gay, is single, but is unfortunately famous

I know what bars he goes to though ... maybe I should stalk him.

is that that radio guy? i've heard of him. who cares if he's famous, you have a pretty face. use it

nah. i've just put a mushroom pizza in the oven though, but i'll have literally 3 minutes to eat it before i have to leave. ¬_¬ i've lost weight already and its only been like a week. i dont want to : (

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
NotStan said:

Woo just received the 5th and final conditional offer form University of Westminster! I am now pumped to go Uni next year, unfortunately I can only choose two, so I am likely to choose the University of Westminster as my first choice and London South Bank as my back up(Apalling grades needed, CCD x)).

Congrats man! What are you planning on majoring in? Surely not Physics with all the loathe you express for it.

Uni really is what you make of it. The key is to get a strong start, academically, friend-wise. Unfortunately when I started I was going through a lot of personal stuff and I didn't get a solid footing. That made the next 4.5 years quite painful but it has only gotten better with effort. 

Well I am still abit torn but I know for sure that I am going into construction industry. I did my work experience a few years back and enjoyed that type of work, I've paplied for the Quantity Surveying course, I still have a bit of time left encase I do decide to change my mind, but I know for sure that I am planning to work in the construction industry, other careers I am looking at are Architecture, Project Managers, Civil Engineering and possibly Electrical and Mechanical Engineering(But there is a shitload of physics there!)

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

My birthday is in 3 days guys...:DD I'M SO EXCTIED I'LL BE A DECADE AND A HALF ;D

Tino Vainamoinen said:

My birthday is in 3 days guys...:DD I'M SO EXCTIED I'LL BE A DECADE AND A HALF ;D

Happy in advance birthday, I know of two other people who share your birthday!

trashleg said:

I'm thinking a lot of things today. And I much prefer typing them here, where i know my parents and friends won't see them and freak out.

Your parents and your friends may not see your posts and freak out but your online friends (like me) worry about you!  Hope you feel better, Ash.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
NotStan said:

Well I am still abit torn but I know for sure that I am going into construction industry. I did my work experience a few years back and enjoyed that type of work, I've paplied for the Quantity Surveying course, I still have a bit of time left encase I do decide to change my mind, but I know for sure that I am planning to work in the construction industry, other careers I am looking at are Architecture, Project Managers, Civil Engineering and possibly Electrical and Mechanical Engineering(But there is a shitload of physics there!)

I can attest to the massive load of physics in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering! 5 years of majoring in electrical engineering has given me an unbounded appreciation for the tech we seem to take for granted.

It would have made me despise the subject I think lol, the only reason I am doing physics is due to the fact that I was forced to by my mother, no buts, no excuses. I had to do it. I hate all sciences unfortunately although I do love maths and the mechanics side of Physics! Like why the hell do I want to know the age of the universe!?

d21lewis said:
trashleg said:

I'm thinking a lot of things today. And I much prefer typing them here, where i know my parents and friends won't see them and freak out.

Your parents and your friends may not see your posts and freak out but your online friends (like me) worry about you!  Hope you feel better, Ash.

thanks

and you too, trasharmdsister12.

i'm sure i'll be okay soon enough :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I sleep too much. I hate Mr. Lowe. And this chick is dominating my thoughts. Help me.

axumblade said:
Snesboy said:

I sleep too much. I hate Mr. Lowe. And this chick is dominating my thoughts. Help me.

Not really the way to keep a low profile. x.o

I know right?

I'm babysitting my 1 year old niece this morning.....BY MYSELF!  Her mom should be dropping her off in a few minutes.  I'm so fucking nervous!  What are we going to talk about?  What video games does she like?  Who's her favorite wrestler of all time?  What if she thinks I'm weird?  What if she doesn't like my jokes?