By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Seece said:
Gilgamesh said:
Seece said:
Gilgamesh said:
Seece said:
Gilgamesh said:

Seriously discouraged/depressed right now...why do women have to exist.

Whats wrong with women?

There decieving and vague about everything they do.

You know what you have to do Gilgamesh!

lol can't happen, I am straight which you know haha

But you know how the saying goes for women, "you can't live with them and you can't live without them" *sign* life sucks.

haha, I think that saying gets bandied about with everyone. You just need to find a nice girl

I thought I already did but that wasnt the case...

Around the Network
axumblade said:

My ex kind of bothers me.....I posted that I showed my parents my new apartment and he replies "Need a roomie?" Oigh. Such a creeper.  x.x

ooohhh thats who that was?

i lol at your response. totally emotionless.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Seece said:
Xen said:
Seece said:
Xen said:
Seece said:
Xen said:

Off to another 1-month contract job... yup... love 'em. I hate steady places!

Ugh I know how you feel, the good side of it is, if you hate it, it's easier to get through it! Light at the end of the tunnel and all that.

Hehe, I wasn't sarcastic when I said that I love them. I really do, and mainly because what you said - light at the end of the tunnel, etc. I have had a few steady jobs in my life so far, and they are kinda the equvalent of slow poison. Get the money, do your task, and forever begone is my work motto.

Haha, but sometimes you can find a really good place, and it sucks when you have to leave!!!

Have yet to, though... heck, I can't even decide what I should study and I'll be filing for admission just late this year... I've been somewhat of a drifter ever since I can remember myself.

Sound a lot like me, but along the way you pick up skills and such, so it's not all bad. Not bad to try your hand at different types of work either, I've done roofing to local gov admin, and a bit in between. At least when the going gets tough you can apply for more than others in one career.

Yeah, I enjoy the idea of being a jack of all trades. Luckily, a huge lot of work skills helps you out in general life.

1 week until my birthday (feb 20th) WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO GET ME?

Happy valentines! I can't wait for my man to come back from work... ;)

Around the Network
Tino Vainamoinen said:

Post your most wanted Wii-Ware/Virtual Console game.  Maybe the birthday fairy will get it for you.........

--I haven't checked this thread in ages.  Off topic really needs to be back on the front page.  At least it seems like a lot of people still go out of their way to find it.

-Last year this time, I had already bought 15 games (maybe more).  This year, I haven't bought any.  Am I sick?

-At work, I've fixed people's broken video games (bought a bunch of replacement UMD covers for a guy at work who's kid broke the original covers), downloaded free games to people's PSP's (legally--since I purchased them), given music to people for their MP3 players and cellphones--free of charge, loaned comics to this huge comic book geek on my job, and loaded movies onto people's hard drives.  I even bought lunch for this one co-worker who didn't have anything to eat.  All selfless acts for which I don't want anything in return.  I'm just happy with life right now and I don't mind doing things for other people.  So why are people at work suddenly starting to hate me?

-Valentine's Day sex is the best!

-Goddam, The Town is a great movie.  Go see it right now!!

-I'm getting a 3DS but I have absolutely no interest in portable gaming news stories/threads.

-Goddam, The Other Guys is a halarious movie.  Go see it right now!!

Site needs more love!

axumblade said:

My ex kind of bothers me.....I posted that I showed my parents my new apartment and he replies "Need a roomie?" Oigh. Such a creeper.  x.x

Not sure if that's a minecraft reference :p

Just hit me that I am 3 months away from the exams that will pretty much shape my life. Really needs to do some work :L

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

d21lewis said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

Post your most wanted Wii-Ware/Virtual Console game.  Maybe the birthday fairy will get it for you.........

--I haven't checked this thread in ages.  Off topic really needs to be back on the front page.  At least it seems like a lot of people still go out of their way to find it.

-Last year this time, I had already bought 15 games (maybe more).  This year, I haven't bought any.  Am I sick?

-At work, I've fixed people's broken video games (bought a bunch of replacement UMD covers for a guy at work who's kid broke the original covers), downloaded free games to people's PSP's (legally--since I purchased them), given music to people for their MP3 players and cellphones--free of charge, loaned comics to this huge comic book geek on my job, and loaded movies onto people's hard drives.  I even bought lunch for this one co-worker who didn't have anything to eat.  All selfless acts for which I don't want anything in return.  I'm just happy with life right now and I don't mind doing things for other people.  So why are people at work suddenly starting to hate me?

-Valentine's Day sex is the best!

-Goddam, The Town is a great movie.  Go see it right now!!

-I'm getting a 3DS but I have absolutely no interest in portable gaming news stories/threads.

-Goddam, The Other Guys is a halarious movie.  Go see it right now!!

IDK..umm IDK But I do want more flags on my flag counter and more people to like my art! ;A;?

click my sig if you haven't to get me a flag...and reply to this with some comments ;D please?

I hate Nintendo