By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

hmm? My birthday seems to be soon...I wonder if I'll get a present...?

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:
Seece said:
Gilgamesh said:

Seriously discouraged/depressed right now...why do women have to exist.

Whats wrong with women?

There decieving and vague about everything they do.

You know what you have to do Gilgamesh!

Seece said:
Gilgamesh said:
Seece said:
Gilgamesh said:

Whats wrong with women?

lol can't happen, I am straight which you know haha

But you know how the saying goes for women, "you can't live with them and you can't live without them" *sign* life sucks.

Gilgamesh said:
Seece said:
Gilgamesh said:
Seece said:
Gilgamesh said:

Whats wrong with women?

lol can't happen, I am straight which you know haha

But you know how the saying goes for women, "you can't live with them and you can't live without them" *sign* life sucks.

haha, I think that saying gets bandied about with everyone. You just need to find a nice girl

Off to another 1-month contract job... yup... love 'em. I hate steady places!

Around the Network
Xen said:

Ugh I know how you feel, the good side of it is, if you hate it, it's easier to get through it! Light at the end of the tunnel and all that.

Seece said:
Xen said:

Ugh I know how you feel, the good side of it is, if you hate it, it's easier to get through it! Light at the end of the tunnel and all that.

Hehe, I wasn't sarcastic when I said that I love them. I really do, and mainly because what you said - light at the end of the tunnel, etc. I have had a few steady jobs in my life so far, and they are kinda the equvalent of slow poison. Get the money, do your task, and forever begone is my work motto.

Xen said:
Seece said:
Xen said:

Hehe, I wasn't sarcastic when I said that I love them. I really do, and mainly because what you said - light at the end of the tunnel, etc. I have had a few steady jobs in my life so far, and they are kinda the equvalent of slow poison. Get the money, do your task, and forever begone is my work motto.

Haha, but sometimes you can find a really good place, and it sucks when you have to leave!!!

Seece said:
Xen said:
Seece said:
Xen said:

Haha, but sometimes you can find a really good place, and it sucks when you have to leave!!!

Have yet to, though... heck, I can't even decide what I should study and I'll be filing for admission just late this year... I've been somewhat of a drifter ever since I can remember myself.

Xen said:
Seece said:
Xen said:
Seece said:
Xen said:

Have yet to, though... heck, I can't even decide what I should study and I'll be filing for admission just late this year... I've been somewhat of a drifter ever since I can remember myself.

Sound a lot like me, but along the way you pick up skills and such, so it's not all bad. Not bad to try your hand at different types of work either, I've done roofing to local gov admin, and a bit in between. At least when the going gets tough you can apply for more than others in one career.