By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So my kid was sick and in the hospital all last week and my gf and I pretty much stayed by her side the whole time.  Wednesday, my gf comes home to take a shower and finds marijuana on her nephew earlier (staying with us while college is out--goes back, today), and he denies that it's his.  He and his friend were at my house while we were out and they left it out in the open while playing Call of Duty.  She caught them red-handed.  Of course, it wasn't theirs because "Somebody put it in our bag at college."  She flushed it down the toilet (DAMMIT!).  He let's me do a drug test on him last night and it shows that he's been smoking it.  We lecture him about it--telling him what would happen if he is pulled over or something and tell him not to have that shit in our house.  So he goes out to party last night at about 10pm. 2am, my phone is ringing and he's in the back of a police car being charged with marijuana possession.

Luckily, he wasn't driving (friend picked him up from our house).  His friend was driving the car (same friend who was there the other day).  Neither would claim the drugs so both of them got arrested.  Both are out, now.  It just blows my mind how coincidental life is, sometimes.

--And while I don't think marijuana is the worst thing in the world (haven't smoked it in years, personally), when he leaves this morning, he's not staying with us ever again.  I got a nine year old girl, and a reputation to protect.  Everybody knows this kid is part of our family and I expect to have a bit of a "black eye" from the whole thing.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

So my kid was sick and in the hospital all last week and my gf and I pretty much stayed by her side the whole time.  Wednesday, my gf comes home to take a shower and finds marijuana on her nephew earlier (staying with us while college is out--goes back, today), and he denies that it's his.  He and his friend were at my house while we were out and they left it out in the open while playing Call of Duty.  She caught them red-handed.  Of course, it wasn't theirs because "Somebody put it in our bag at college."  She flushed it down the toilet (DAMMIT!).  He let's me do a drug test on him last night and it shows that he's been smoking it.  We lecture him about it--telling him what would happen if he is pulled over or something and tell him not to have that shit in our house.  So he goes out to party last night at about 10pm. 2am, my phone is ringing and he's in the back of a police car being charged with marijuana possession.

Luckily, he wasn't driving (friend picked him up from our house).  His friend was driving the car (same friend who was there the other day).  Neither would claim the drugs so both of them got arrested.  Both are out, now.  It just blows my mind how coincidental life is, sometimes.

--And while I don't think marijuana is the worst thing in the world (haven't smoked it in years, personally), when he leaves this morning, he's not staying with us ever again.  I got a nine year old girl, and a reputation to protect.  Everybody knows this kid is part of our family and I expect to have a bit of a "black eye" from the whole thing.

Wow, man. Your life should be turned into a TV show.

But on cable. Some of it is too graphic for regular TV

As for whats on my mind, is that my sister is in the US and wont be back for another 2 weeks. But when she does, I shall have PS Move Sports Champion Bundle, Eyepet (for my 3 year old niece but I admit I am curious ), LBP 2 and Mass Effect 2.

I hope she manages to get them all.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

^^^The worst part is that from a week before Christmas until probably Friday, I've barely been able to get any video game time (unless I wake up in the middle of the night--which I have) because of house guest after house guest.  The icing on the cake was last night.  Oh well.  Soon, there will be peace.

Seen the Kinect commercial for 3000th time. It is really annoying. I get that YOU are the controller. You were the controller in the eye toy too so whoopdifuckingdoodah.

I have to study, but im not fully focused. What to do... hmmm

Around the Network

Between my broken Wii and continuing unemployment, i'm beginning to wonder if i'm cursed. I need something to turn this around

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I hate it when game reviewers say "This is by far, one of the best......".  Well if it's ONE OF, then how is it BY FAR!?   Either it's the best or it has contemporaries,  That's how d21 sees it.

d21lewis said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

I am going to STAB journalism ;A;

The phrase is "Take a stab at journalism".  I hope! O_o

noo

As of the 2nd of January I got a notice from my ex that I will be facing a lawsuit for rape and sexual assault; my life is effectively over.

I am not sure whether to panic or rejoice knowing that if I am convicted I surely stand to set a precedent as the only virgin convicted of rape.

I really shouldn't even joke about the matter but I'm not even sure how to feel right now. This is one of only like two things in my life that I haven't been able to simply laugh off. I am simply at a loss.

How do you breathe again?

neerdowell said:

As of the 2nd of January I got a notice from my ex that I will be facing a lawsuit for rape and sexual assault; my life is effectively over.

I am not sure whether to panic or rejoice knowing that if I am convicted I surely stand to set a precedent as the only virgin convicted of rape.

I really shouldn't even joke about the matter but I'm not even sure how to feel right now. This is one of only like two things in my life that I haven't been able to simply laugh off. I am simply at a loss.

I see where you stated you were still a virgin but what would make her go through the trouble of filing a suit like that?  Is it for money?  And if you are going to court for what is recognized as a malicious felony, weren't you arrested, first?  As far as I know, you can't just send somebody a subpoena to court saying "You're being sued for rape." Some sort of criminal charge has to be filed first--and nobody is going to risk their career making an arrest of that magnitude without some evidence.  It can't just be her word against yours.