By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
morenoingrato said:
d21lewis said:

If I go outside in the morning and that thing is stolen, I will cry like a baby.

lol why would it be stolen?

It's all alone in the back of my car inside of a hospital parking lot !!  I doubt anything will happen.  I'm just worried.

Around the Network

Not as impressed as I thought I'd be with the 1080p LED Toshiba.  Even the extra features like Netflix and the widgets weren't enough because my game consoles and phone already do all of those things.  Taking it back to the store (so embarrassing) and I'll probably look for a no frills 1080p TV from a reliable brand.  Hoping for an LED again, though.  For some reason, the thought of having an LED appeals to me even though it didn't look THAT much better than my 1080i/720p LCD.

Fun while it lasted, though.

I am going to STAB journalism ;A;

Tino Vainamoinen said:

I am going to STAB journalism ;A;

The phrase is "Take a stab at journalism".  I hope! O_o

I have a cold and the next semester starts monday and I'm too much of a pussy to start playing Amnesia

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

It turns out Judas' last name was actually Moreira.

d21lewis said:

The hell is wrong with the Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 servers?  Those things are NEVER up!  I can't download shit!!

Free from your local toilet.

(Sorry, I'm still in roast mood)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Teaching myself programming is a lot harder then I thought would be. Why does my high school have no courses on it, I'll never know.

A series of exams on the 10th,14th, 17th, 19th and 24th. FML. 4 Maths module and a Physics mock, ripping my hair out in stress.. And to make the matters worse, I got Minecraft. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Yeah I am probably going to fail.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Kantor said:
d21lewis said:

The hell is wrong with the Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 servers?  Those things are NEVER up!  I can't download shit!!

Free from your local toilet.

(Sorry, I'm still in roast mood)

Aah yes, the roast!  I wanted to jump into that thread but when I found out about it, there were too many pages to read at once.  I'll jump in, sooner or later.