By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I just came here to say Fable 3 is beyond Godly

Around the Network

Fuck yeah! Got money back for my heat usage, celebrated by buying Just Cause 2 and Yes man on blu-ray.

i am sick. keep coughing up horrible green mucusy stuff with blood in it. and all my muscles ache so bad my legs get all jittery when i walk.

went to a gig last night, the one band i have no shame dancing to in public :D but i just stood there with a thwomping headache. :(

although, i did  get chatted up by a lesbian with bad teeth. dont i feel cool today 8-)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:

" keep coughing up horrible green mucusy stuff with blood in it. and all my muscles ache so bad my legs get all jittery when i walk".

I'm no doctor but judging from the symptoms, it sounds like you have tennis elbow.  But if you want a second opinion, I think you NEED to see a real doctor.

@ lolita

I never in my life believed I would actually hear someone else say this. For the last few years I've given up trying to understand the people who say "music is my life." music is wonderful but I can live without it. I don't go out of my way to listen to certain types of music, nor do I pretend (anymore) to actually give a whole crap about it. I really thought something was wrong with me. But I eventually learned to except it.

and as the years go by, I'm actually glad I never got into music as most of the world did. I'm doing wonderful in school but just barely keeping up with it because of my gaming addiction .Making music another habit would have put me on the streets right now.

In short, you're not alone.

I bet my house you don't do drugs either Lolita!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

@ lolita

Honestly, I did try weed once but I didn't touch it again. I was just curious on how it felt and honestly, while it is a fun booster, I don't need it to have fun or be silly... Then there's no point to do it again. I try to stay away from addictives, tbh.

Well it's near 6 am, I've been awake since 4. These days I seem to keep waking up really early and have great difficulty to fall back asleep. =_=

lolita said:
hatmoza said:

@ lolita

Honestly, I did try weed once but I didn't touch it again. I was just curious on how it felt and honestly, while it is a fun booster, I don't need it to have fun or be silly... Then there's no point to do it again. I try to stay away from addictives, tbh.

Well it's near 6 am, I've been awake since 4. These days I seem to keep waking up really early and have great difficulty to fall back asleep. =_=

Ha!

That proves my theory!

Concert loving hippies are potheads!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Gilgamesh said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

If you read this letter, you have 3 days to send this to 3 other people. If you don't, Warsaw will become your capital!

--

JK...uhhh I DREWDED A PICTURE ANYBODY LIKE IT ;A;

it's a doodle!!

^lol very nice, think you can draw me??

;A; if your bald nopee

w00t. I'm finally living somewhere (if only for the next few months) where things actually happen. Jon Stewart Rally to Restore Sanity tomorrow, and i'm quite amused at all the people driving ten hours or taking buses to get there. I get to roll out of bed and walk a mile, and i'm there

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

oogie di boogie di boo :) there you have it, thats what on my mind

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E