By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
lolita said:

Yeah... Unfortunatly. My only regret is that I trusted his word, even though it happened before. And I'm sad I cant get my mom over. I'll try to have a nice day... Only 26 days to go till the big day! (Wow, that's so close!)

Welcome back... I'm sorry you lost your job and I'm pretty sure cloning DNA could be a good thing. I guess it depends on what you do with it.

Pfft i know how that feels. im sure your mum will be there in spirit though, right? maybe someone can film it for her  :D what sort of ceremony are you having?

I don''t really know why we're cloning DNA, i think its just practice. I dont know.

Thanks d21 :)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:

Pfft i know how that feels. im sure your mum will be there in spirit though, right? maybe someone can film it for her  :D what sort of ceremony are you having?

I don''t really know why we're cloning DNA, i think its just practice. I dont know.

Yeah, but it's also her birthday on our wedding. I really wish she could have been there. But yeah, very simple wedding with few people in a beautiful hotel. Huge antique doors leading in a high ceiling room with chandeliers and big windows. We invited Matt's family and some of his friends/co-workers. If my family could come there would have been so much more people. It's going to be quite relaxed. I'm not much of a party person and social phobia doesn't mix up well with huge amounts of people.

We're going to play Suteki da ne from Final Fantasy X, since it's basically what brought us together.

lolita said:
trashleg said:

Yeah, but it's also her birthday on our wedding. I really wish she could have been there. But yeah, very simple wedding with few people in a beautiful hotel. Huge antique doors leading in a high ceiling room with chandeliers and big windows. We invited Matt's family and some of his friends/co-workers. If my family could come there would have been so much more people. It's going to be quite relaxed. I'm not much of a party person and social phobia doesn't mix up well with huge amounts of people.

We're going to play Suteki da ne from Final Fantasy X, since it's basically what brought us together.

you guys are going to be the cutest, geekiest couple ever :)

i really truly hope its a beautiful day :D the hotel sounds pretty :)  i want to see at least one photo after :) (seeing as i'll probably never be gettnig married, haaa).

best of luck to you both :) <3

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

The plan was to drink until the pain over, but whats worse? The pain or the hangover?

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

I'm in a depressed mood today. I'm thinking if there's plenty of fish out in the sea,then why can't I find one. Then I'm like please let me win the lottery,so I can get a women,then I'm thinking that the 3DS is going to be the last system I ever buy. I'm going to end it,how it all started,with a nintendo product. Then I'm thinking why do I put forth effort into a job that I hate,but act all lazy when I'm off work. Then I'm thinking I got alot of issue's to work out,after I think about all of that,I'll play a game are watch a movie to escape all of these sad realities of my life.

Around the Network
trashleg said:
lolita said:

I regret ever thinking my dad would ever change. He always tells me things and then end up dissapointing me.

I just hope the wedding will still be nice, without anyone from my family. :(

Fathers have a way of disappointing their little girls, dont they >:(

But I hope that as long as you and your soon-to-be husband(!!) are there for each other you still have an amazing day.

On an unrelated note, I got fired a week ago and my monthly income's been reduced by about £400/month. But I decided, to hell with it, im getting internet at home. because i actually miss this site millions :( and im getting used (finally) to the new layout. So sooooon :D

And we cloned DNA in the lab last week. I dont know how i feel about that.

Trashleg!

Welcome back!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
trashleg said:
lolita said:

I regret ever thinking my dad would ever change. He always tells me things and then end up dissapointing me.

But I hope that as long as you and your soon-to-be husband(!!) are there for each other you still have an amazing day.

On an unrelated note, I got fired a week ago and my monthly income's been reduced by about £400/month. But I decided, to hell with it, im getting internet at home. because i actually miss this site millions :( and im getting used (finally) to the new layout. So sooooon :D

Trashleg!

Welcome back!

wow trashleg is back,but it does'nt matter. She'll just lurk in and out of the shadows like a ninja. lol

A thread like this gives me a chance to post on vgchartz,without me having to search for a topic that I find interesting. lol

As requested, here is a post of my mind.

Kantor said:
trashleg said:
lolita said:

Trashleg!

Welcome back!

i actually just threw out some shortbread the other day, i found it in the cupboard after buying it weeks ago and only ate 2 bits.

yum!

i'm gonna be online a bit more now i think :D yaaaaaaay