By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I wish my avatar wasn't broken.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network

I wanna read a fanfic...but you know...Music!  <3 (I can't read with music or if someone's talking)

I'm having headaches so often these days. They're not so painful but damn it's really annoying!

d21lewis said:
The side effect of too much gaming: when I do a "thumbs up", my right thumb curved bacwards. My left thumb goes straight up and down.

Small price to pay for my ability to do E. Honda's "Hundred Hand Slap" at a moment's notice.

my right thumb does the same, and it clicks when i bend it. my left thumb doesn't.

i call it "gamer's thumb" :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

this new vgc is very strange

and i have enough money to go to E3, but as always its only barely enough.

and i cant see my moderator jobs.

what the fuuuuudge. also, i need to get back into moderating over summer. june 13-18 is going to be depressing for me :(

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

I'm eagerly waiting for E3 and World Cup!

I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared! I'm scared!

I officailly have a duty to do...And if I screw up...my life is OVER...

Some one please bring up my spirt!~ ;-;

I will show you two of the many characters I have to draw!

I have three younger sisters. 

-Julia is 26 years old.  She got married about two years ago.  She's a third grade teacher, she just got a new house about two months ago, and she had her first child about six months ago.  She's the best Mario Kart player I know.  She listens to religious music and loves Pixar/Dreamworks movies.

-Whitney is 21.  She's in college.  Whenever I talk to her, it turns into a fight.  Not a real fight.  She'll say something about a movie and I'll disagree with her and the next thing you know, I'm body-slamming her or water guns get drawn, or I'm holding her down while my daughter kicks her in the butt.  We have a lot of fun.

-Crystal is 18.  She's so mousy looking because of her huge glasses.  She's in college to be a nurse.  The girl has made straight A's  for as long as I can remember.  Her name gets in the paper all of the time.  She loves all sports (and for the life of me, I can't figure out how that happened).  Football, basketball, tennis, etc.  You name it and she knows all about it.

I love them all so much.  Sometimes, when I visit my mom, I tell her:  "You know, you did a good job."  And she did.  Looking back from where we came from, it's amazing that we got to where we are.

Yesterday, I cried and cried.  I'm a very private person (when I'm not on VGChartz).  Nothing means more to me than my family.  The people I would die for without a moments hesitation are those three girls, my daughter, and my mom.  I would do anything to see them safe from harm......and I feel so helpless. 

My oldest sister has been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.  What am I supposed to do?  She doesn't deserve it.  She's the sweetest person I know.    It started with her having balance issues.  Then, she had a numbness in her right hand.  Now, she can't see out of one eye, one of her arms "feels like it weighs a ton" and won't do what she tells it to.  She has trouble standing up.  And two weeks ago, she was fine!!  And reading about the disease on Wikipedia isn't exactly filling me with hope.

What am I supposed to do?  There's nobody to beat up.  There's no money I can donate.  There's nothing for me to do.  Just sit here and watch someone I love so much go through something that they didn't deserve.  If ANYBODY deserves God's wrath, it's me.  I'm the one who's done so much wrong.  I wish it were me. 

I can take it.

wow :(

sorry d21, is she gonna be okay?

Wow, that's harsh...

I'm not exactly an expert, and I have no idea what she needs. But I would do my best to help her if I were you.

And for your own sake, talk to your family about it. Don't be afraid to soften up and talk to them, chances are they feel the same, and you shouldn't bear this burden alone. Support eachother.