By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Is Your Favourite Grand Theft Auto Character(s)

1. Tommy Vercetti - Vice City

2. Carl Johnson - San Andreas

3. The Truth - San Andreas

From any game wether it be the original GTA or the upcoming ChinaTown Wars. Doesn't have to be a main character either. Who's yours?

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

Tommy Vercetti is so overrated. CJ FTW!

1. Claude - GTA III
2. Kenji Kasen - GTA III
3. Carl Johnson - GTA SA

OG LOC!!!

I forget about Loc, he was crazy. I wonder if anyone will say Phill Cassidy?

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

I can't make a ranking, but my favourite chars are:

From GTAIII: Asuka, Claude (I love how he's ordered to kill everyone and he just smiles), Catalina
From Vice City: Tommy, Diaz, Auntie Poulet (how can you not like her?), Phil Cassidy
From SA: Wu Zi, Ryder, The Truth, Big Smoke, Catalina

I really thought this was going to be a more popular thread seeing as involved GTA. I was expecting people to flood in with faves. I reckon Vercetti is the most popular character overall in the franchise.

I think Vice City was the best GTA

Tommy Vercetti
Ken Rosenberg
Lance Vance (Dance)
Diaz

@ non-gravity: I agree, VC is the best GTA IMO. But I enjoyed packy and niko from GTAIV too.