By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X-Play reviews Rygar: The Battle of Argus: 1/5

Hell, even IGN, not exactly a Wii Fanboy site gave it a 61. Not great but more reasonable certainly.

Around the Network

While i do agree that 1/5 is not fair, he does have a point. The graphics are horrible, and theres nothing new on a port of a 8 year old game.

Well done. I only want ONE more port for the Wii: Killer7

That was the best review i have ever seen in my life.

whorenraged said:
Well done. I only want ONE more port for the Wii: Killer7

you do know the wii plays gamecube games right? you can buy KIller 7 for $15 if you buy online. Does waggle really mean much to you?

Around the Network

Both correct. A score like that means that the developer will never f--k with the Wii again or at least strongly consider doing something better next time

@Ari, seriously man, what the hell are you doing on Nintendo forums. Consistent abuse and insults just make you look bad.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Both this game and Xplay are shitty crap so who care? seriously does anybody still take seriously these guys? Give me a break.

I love x-play.

The game is being sold at a reduced price and a lot of people never played it. I see nothing wrong with it getting a Wii port, and I don't see any reason it should get such a bad score. Yes, they could and should have added some new things to the game, but not doing so shouldn't be punished so heavily. The PS2 version doesn't have a score below 6/10 on gamerankings and games don't get worse when nothing is changed about them. Yeah, it's older. Some people like older games, especially when they are cheaper than new ones. This is simply a biased anti-Wii rant, and has almost nothing to do with the game itself.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

I agree, would be great if we could actually communicate to X-play what we think

How funny would this be?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.