By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Time to welcome your new mods

linkthe2nd said: I may have not registered or posted, but I have been visiting this site fairly often. Often times, I do see some bickering and disagreement here, but all in all, I'd say this is a good community to discuss things with. I've registered on this site now to join these discussions, and I congratulate the new mods for earning their positions. I look forward to participating here.
Welcome!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

How does report this post work for the mods? Like if someone reports a post does the report come to us?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Great work to all involved :) The site is already significantly better - less fanboy banter, and more real discussion. Loving it ;)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

roadkillers said: How does report this post work for the mods? Like if someone reports a post does the report come to us?
I believe as of yet, no. Eventually I'm pretty sure we'll have a mods@vgcharts.org email set up that will forward to the mods' respective day to day accounts. I think the word of the day is 'patience.' Once we get an IRC mod channel up and running we can have some serious dialogue about all kinds of things. Start writing down your ideas because I have a feeling we're going to cover a lot of ground that first meeting. Now that we have a team of mods that can help Broshnat and Wii_Gamer carry part of the load, I really expect these forums to improve and grow exponentially. I, for one, am very excited.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Sintinel said: roadkillers said: How does report this post work for the mods? Like if someone reports a post does the report come to us? I believe as of yet, no. Eventually I'm pretty sure we'll have a mods@vgcharts.org email set up that will forward to the mods' respective day to day accounts. I think the word of the day is 'patience.' Once we get an IRC mod channel up and running we can have some serious dialogue about all kinds of things. Start writing down your ideas because I have a feeling we're going to cover a lot of ground that first meeting. Now that we have a team of mods that can help Broshnat and Wii_Gamer carry part of the load, I really expect these forums to improve and grow exponentially. I, for one, am very excited.
I'm all for the gmail idea I came up with. You can even setup gmail to read/open a pop3 account. gmail could seriously be your 1stop mod resource. :P (as in you chat there, receive mail there, etc)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Duly noted.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

BenKenobi88 said: linkthe2nd said: I may have not registered or posted, but I have been visiting this site fairly often. Often times, I do see some bickering and disagreement here, but all in all, I'd say this is a good community to discuss things with. I've registered on this site now to join these discussions, and I congratulate the new mods for earning their positions. I look forward to participating here. Welcome!
Thanks!

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

Congrats to the newbs.

Damm ....I should have presented myself ....