By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I originally hated the idea of RE5...and now that I've played the demo...

^huh? I'm not saying you fail at all. It's just kinda stupid to assume someone hasn't noticed the sensitivity. Especially when that someone is a big fan of the series and has a RE sig.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
^huh? I'm not saying you fail at all. It's just kinda stupid to assume someone hasn't noticed the sensitivity. Especially when that someone is a big fan of the series and has a RE sig.

Well i was saying turn up teh sensitivity to the people who havnt tried it yet and just bash the game :(

wfz said:

Now, I can officially say "wtf" to this whole thing. The game? No, everone's impressions I've been reading over it. I've seen almost everyone complain about the controls, and to be honest I don't see where the complaints are coming from. It's not the Wii remote, so I don't see what people were expecting..

It controls exactly like RE4 did, and while I did have to take quite a few minutes to get used to the control style, I had a lot of fun with it. Sure it would be easier to point with the Wii remote, but this isn't a Wii game. That's almost as crazy as complaining that Gears of War or Halo don't control well because they don't use the Wii remote. It's nothing wrong with the game, you've merely picked the wrong console to own...

From what I've read, complaints about the controls have nothing to do with the Wii remote. The people complaining want controls similar to Dead Space, not Resident Evil 4 Wii.