By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Bioshock Thread

z64dan said:
The demo crashed my computer.... Like 4 times. I never got to beat it.

ouch.... well go get a 360 and get the whole game, if you like any of the other titles, its well worth it (id wait for falcon units though...)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

My friends with decent Pcs or360s are loving this game. Every single one of them is satisfied with it. This looks to be a game that is putting the 360 in my "future purchase" column. While Technically the week does not end until midnight I can give Bioshock numbers from the store I work at. We sold all twenty copies before week's end. For the Pc we have sold 2 of the 8 we received. Tomorrow night I will add more numbers for this weeks releases. Sadly, there were some very interesting titles we did not receive such as Jeanne DArc .

And yes, I do like Scrubs and the Janitor does crack me up.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

Woohoo, my copy came in from Ebay! I wont be able to play it till later, I am helping a friend pull his transmission from his Subaru  today. But when i get home tonight....

I'll probably be up till sunrise playing this.. 

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

OMG I LOVE THIS GAME

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Ck when you get your console back let me know what you think

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Around the Network

Wow, this game is gorgeous. Runs really smooth too. Im getting motion sickness playing, which I havent gotten in a while (I used to get it alot fragging on Quake/Unreal etc).

Nice and creepy. I like. 

PS360 ftw!

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

friedtofu said:

Wow, this game is gorgeous. Runs really smooth too. Im getting motion sickness playing, which I havent gotten in a while (I used to get it alot fragging on Quake/Unreal etc).

Nice and creepy. I like. 

Where are you at fried? It gets real creepy later in the game, i wont go into details, but i hate it when i suddenly go into a room and i hear laughter, and i cant see anything only to find the guy teleported right behind me O.O

Lost tears of Kain said:
friedtofu said:

Nice and creepy. I like.

Where are you at fried? It gets real creepy later in the game, i wont go into details, but i hate it when i suddenly go into a room and i hear laughter, and i cant see anything only to find the guy teleported right behind me O.O

I havent been able to play it much (cuz of work). After my last save I just killed that plastic surgery doctor. I really like the scenes where the screen turns black and white and you see a ghost reliving some nightmarish moment in Rapture's past.

Its been a while too since a game made me jump. Seriously. There was one area in the surgery area where you just see the shadow of a person on the wall, and you can hear him talking. As you get closer the lights go out. When the lights come back the shadow is gone, you head over to investigate and there is no one there...

Scared the crap out of me when that freak popped out of a cabinet later, when I had my guard down. F*ck!

PS360 ftw!

friedtofu said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
friedtofu said:

Nice and creepy. I like.

I havent been able to play it much (cuz of work). After my last save I just killed that plastic surgery doctor. I really like the scenes where the screen turns black and white and you see a ghost reliving some nightmarish moment in Rapture's past.

Its been a while too since a game made me jump. Seriously. There was one area in the surgery area where you just see the shadow of a person on the wall, and you can hear him talking. As you get closer the lights go out. When the lights come back the shadow is gone, you head over to investigate and there is no one there...

Scared the crap out of me when that freak popped out of a cabinet later, when I had my guard down. F*ck!

LOL the same guy did it to me two, i was freaked out like no other. Man there are so many moments of that, lights go out........laughter..... /chill down spine

LOL i keep hearing from random people

"jesus loves me yes i know, for the bible tells me so!"