By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN:Nintendo Voice Chat Podcast, Episode 35 summary

The fact they called Rune Factory the best console Harvest Moon game since the N64 has totally made my day and me made log in. I desperately want to have that game! Plus that they don't agree with the Pikmin replay review score of 7,5 at GR makes me want to do one thing... pre order the game!

Non biased site that doesn't hate the Wii, they do exist.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

Seems like Matt's gotten over his mid-generation crisis quite neatly (the period in which he takes time off to rail about how much Nintendo sucks). Right in time for the good software train of 2009.

Heh.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Rune Factory

- Really fun
- Bozon is 5 hours in right now, having a blast
- One of the best console Harvest Moon games since N64
- Direct feed footage up, hands on
- Game has been out in Japan for awhile

I can't stop smiling. :D
I'm playing JP version now too ,so i can say if you like harvest moon series.You better give this one a chance. XD

Yeap, I'm overly dissapointed in myself for forgetting Rune: Factory in favor of Monster Hunter Tri then FFCC:CB trailer happened... Oh and Valhalla Knights, then being depressed that CoD4 makes me sick when I think about another Shooter (The Conduit) and that the Conduit will more than likely not have 4 player split screen or even 2 with Lan support and even worse 8 player online....

I just totally forgot about this game, needless to say I am purchasing it, as well as onechambara, Tenchu... I don't know: People have different tastes.

Mad World and The Conduit - V_V I'd rather play Wii-make of PN03.

I'm actually totally pissed that Capcom didn't give the US MHG, I'm getting tired of MH.. actually I'm getting tired of losing to rathalos.. but now I'm making my Poison Battle Axe and I'll give it another go.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Madanial said:
Rune Factory

- Really fun
- Bozon is 5 hours in right now, having a blast
- One of the best console Harvest Moon games since N64
- Direct feed footage up, hands on
- Game has been out in Japan for awhile

I can't stop smiling. :D
I'm playing JP version now too ,so i can say if you like harvest moon series.You better give this one a chance. XD

Oh boy, how is it?? Does this game have widescreen and progressive scan support unlike Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility? Just as good as the DS versions or even better?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

Pikmin GC is still $25 used at Gamestop. (Pikmin 2 is $40 if you can find it).

So an extra $5 for new and functionality is probably worth it.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.aspx?N=0&Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntt=pikmin

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV