By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you play multiple games at once?

No

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

I play 4-5 games across the wii/DS. Mostly it's because I get stuck on a game, and then frustrated with it, and then switch games. When I calm down, or get a stroke of inspiration, then I come back to it.

I'm normally playing a few different games at once, although my back log is starting to grow which is a concern.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

yes but I hate doing that.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I thought you meant two games at the same time.

Which I do on occasion actually.

I'll play one game for a bit, then while it's loading i'll play another game... complete the session or battle, then switch back to the game thats done loading and such.

Works well when the second game has small battles like Final Fantasy Tactics or Pokemon.

Around the Network

I'm in the middle of like 5 games but I will probably never go back to them, mostly from lack of interest:

Eternal Darkness
Star Fox Adventures
Fire Emblem Wii
Zelda II: Adventure of Link
Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

and a whole bunch more.

Happens all the time, currently I'm playing:

Sins of a Solar Empire
The Witcher
Doom3
Never Winter Nights 2
Bioshock
No More Heroes
FF12 Revenant Wings
FF4

Slowly I'll either beat or get bored of games and so the list slowly changes over time.

I usually try to play one game at a time. But right now I'm currently playing Fable 2, Fallout 3, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, and Lost Odyessy. I also go back to Gears of War 2 and Call of Duty: World at War for the multiplayer.

right now im playing, jak 2, fallout 3, sly 2, dragonquest 8, dark cloud 2.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Whatever whim hits me. If I feel like pouring a hundred hours into a game before it gets boring, I do that. If it gets boring after 10-15 minutes I'll stop and maybe try to pick it up a few days later (if I don't hit 100 hour game first). If it seems worth picking up again, I might.  At one point I was juggling 5-6 games that were only entertaining for short moments (on the DS), but then I found DQMJ and haven't played anything else since (after ~70 hours).

You do not have the right to never be offended.