By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Super Mario Bros. Anal Rampage Fantasy

I don't know if this is old, but it's still hilariously sad:

http://www.ukresistance.co.uk/pics5/mario-bros-anal-rampage-fantasy-1.jpg

EDIT: I'll just put the pic behind a link since it doesn't show up right.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Around the Network

This sounds like a 4chan posting...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

LOL you just said ANAL

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

lol, I wonder if he got any takers. If so, lucky bastard.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

lol wtf

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network

well, that's Brighton for you

Wow that was................................................... in detail, I wonder what would happen if a man was to show up.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

what would happen if he like, well, wanked a load at the thought before the actual sex and couldn't perform as planned.

highwaystar101 said:
what would happen if he like, well, wanked a load at the thought before the actual sex and couldn't perform as planned.

The person attending would have to leave or so it would seem based of what I understood.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

WTF! lol this is funny yet vary creepy....

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(