By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm so disappointed - RE5 Demo

tehsage said:
SHMUPGurus said:

The controls are fine! The only thing they need to tweak is the fact that you should be able to walk while aiming. Make it more like Gears of War, please!

Also, there are 4 controller types, INCLUDING the old one in RE4. You can also tweak the aiming sensitivity! So please people, stop complaining about them!

Also:
- You're not meant to kill the executioner.
- There are WAY too many zombies in this part of the game. It's a DEMO.

Good you people will complain about ANYTHING, I swear...! >_>

I did scroll through the controller types and nothing really looked too different. Running is awkward. You either hold down the left analog stick or hold down x and run. But then you can't turn the right analog stick if you're holding x.

You're not meant to kill the executioner? That's idiotic.

Capcom Head - Alright guys, let's get the demo all finished. Any last suggestions?

Jenkins - Let's put an enemy in there that the player CAN'T kill. Also lets not tell him that you can't kill him either so he wastes all his ammo on him.

Capcom Head - BRILLIANT.

So you're telling me you NEVER played a game with an unbeatable enemy at a certain point before? Did you EVEN play the old Resident Evil games, especially episode 3?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
GLoRySoGLoRy said:
tehsage said:
kutasek said:
Lol, is it another RE5 sucks because it's not a wii tread.

*thread

And no. I'm not saying it's bad because it's not on the Wii. I'm saying it's bad because it's bad.

No your gaming skill is just Bad.

you shouldnt be even playing an anolog controler. What games were you playing last gen? have you played RE4 with a GC controler?

Nice grammar skills :3

Anyway, as I've stated before, I played RE4 on the freakin Wii. After that, I attempted to play RE4 on the GCN and it was awkward. 

No need to insult me because I don't like the controller scheme.

SHMUPGurus said:
tehsage said:
SHMUPGurus said:

The controls are fine! The only thing they need to tweak is the fact that you should be able to walk while aiming. Make it more like Gears of War, please!

Also, there are 4 controller types, INCLUDING the old one in RE4. You can also tweak the aiming sensitivity! So please people, stop complaining about them!

Also:

I did scroll through the controller types and nothing really looked too different. Running is awkward. You either hold down the left analog stick or hold down x and run. But then you can't turn the right analog stick if you're holding x.

Capcom Head - Alright guys, let's get the demo all finished. Any last suggestions?

Jenkins - Let's put an enemy in there that the player CAN'T kill. Also lets not tell him that you can't kill him either so he wastes all his ammo on him.

Capcom Head - BRILLIANT.

So you're telling me you NEVER played a game with an unbeatable enemy at a certain point before? Did you EVEN play the old Resident Evil games, especially episode 3?

The only game that I've played before that I can remember on the top of my head that had an unbeatable enemy was REmake. But I'm pretty sure they told you that in game. And no, I'e never played RE3. Just 0, REmake, and 4.

im_sneaky said:
Your complaints are different from my complaints. I hate the less horror/more action, and think the controls are tight, like RE4.

Agreed.

The RE5 controls pale in comparison to RE4 Wii edition, there is no argument.

However that doesn't mean RE5 controls "badly" Wii's controls were just so amazing that it makes decent controls look bad (kind of like pc and mouse FPS or Wii FPS to analog FPS).

It will take some getting used to, but once you get the hang of analog controls again it should be a fun experience. Analog controls didn't make RE4 bad, Wii controls just made it better.

Around the Network

This might be less a case of "Game ABC is bad" and more a case of "Game ABC is not for me."

tehsage said:
SHMUPGurus said:
tehsage said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Also:

Capcom Head - BRILLIANT.

The only game that I've played before that I can remember on the top of my head that had an unbeatable enemy was REmake. But I'm pretty sure they told you that in game. And no, I'e never played RE3. Just 0, REmake, and 4.

My point was that no, it's not idiotic after all. In this kind of game, it adds to the "horror" feel, meaning you have to get away from him ASAP or else he'll one-hit kill you (lol, he did actually one-hit kill me once).

Add the co-op, where there's tension because you need to share ammo and stuff, and you've got a pretty good game with nice gameplay ideas. Resident Evil 5 will be great, just give it a chance.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Words Of Wisdom said:
This might be less a case of "Game ABC is bad" and more a case of "Game ABC is not for me."

I guess that was the point I was trying to get across. I just didn't like it and I was voicing my opinion on it.

I posted all my opinions about the game in the other thread, but i have all the problems you had and then some.  And i'm pretty sure we can all agree i'm not a wii fan just bitching because its not on that system.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
tehsage said:
kutasek said:
Lol, is it another RE5 sucks because it's not a wii tread.

*thread

And no. I'm not saying it's bad because it's not on the Wii. I'm saying it's bad because it's bad.

No your gaming skill is just Bad.

you shouldnt be even playing an anolog controler. What games were you playing last gen? have you played RE4 with a GC controler?

Official warning: this is the last time you ridicule others for hating the controls. I'm glad you're a gaming god, but there's no need to spam 5 threads a day with your comments about other people's complaints.