By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can we trust HipHopGamerShow?

Recently it seems like HHGS has been talking straight out of his ass....Now I have to admit I used to believe some of the stuff he says but now I'm becoming a bit weary....was he ever a trust worthy source to begin with  in the first place?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Im guessing he said something negative about Sony,and i dont watch the show nor have i heard of it before :(

No actually hes very pro-sony....Im talking about his rumors saying how Gears 3 might not be exclusive, or the Killzone 2 ad where he said it was going to happen (turned out the ad was fake)

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
No actually hes very pro-sony....Im talking about his rumors saying how Gears 3 might not be exclusive, or the Killzone 2 ad where he said it was going to happen (turned out the ad was fake)

Oh my bad,its just when people start saying "can we trust ____" its negative news and the person hates the PS brand and is a Xbot.

Do they have a  website?

He was never trust worthy to start with.

Not a single episode gets played that doesn't contain a half dozen errors, no less than 10 counts of blatant generalizations and one or two flat out lies.

Get your news and op-ed's from a better source.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

I don't know, after all, pretty much every game journalist plays on rumours. However, I like the fact that he isn't as bias as other people in the industry and he justifies what he says pretty much everytime.

As for the kz2 faux add, a few sites thought it was real, it wasn't just him. It does seem though he is making a name for himself. He had the fallout3 dude for an interview.

Although I like a lot about his show, I hate the wanna be gang bangers on it!!!

He's pro sony but is trying hard not to show his bias.

His show is ok though.

It's named hip hop gamers, how much credibility can it possibly have? I am sure it's good for pandering to whoever is the audience but in term of credibility it's probably barely above a anonymous blog post and just under IGN. IOW, nill.

And if the K2 supposed Super Bowl ad he though was true is the same that has been posted on this forum then I wouldn't put much stock in is critical thinking either.

Persons without argument hide behind their opinion

He stole my bike.

Woah woah woah woah!!! Hold the phone!!! There was a point in time when you trusted him??? Everything he's said from the begining felt like made up or unconfirmed. Everytime he was right, i thought he just got lucky

4 ≈ One