By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resident Evil 5 Demo Is Up On EU Store!!!

Downloading it now.

Around the Network

i'll download it later , impressions PLZ :) .

awesome, thanks...downloading at a nice pace, looks like the max of my ISP...

Why is it out so early in EU?  I have a UK account for these situations (as well as Hong Kong and Japan), but just curious.

right

I'll download it to see how far capcom has gurther murdered the series after Re4

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
right

I'll download it to see how far capcom has gurther murdered the series after Re4

not a fan of RE4, huh?

Around the Network

didn't like it all that much *yawn* - it's a hard control 3rd person shooter with a mass of slow enemies

Yffffffff Boring demo, boring game, boring gameplay, boring sheeva ...

@windbane

no way

they destroyed the franchise & made it a shooter!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

NinjaKido said:
i'll download it later , impressions PLZ :) .

this game is great. Capcom made the series even better by adding co-op. It makes it so much more enjoyable. If you liked RE4 then you'll love RE5. It's like RE4 on steriods as you and your mate fight for survial and kick ass at the same time. The battles are intense and frantic, and you are constantly running to get some space between you and the enemies. I've played the demo about 10 times straight already and can't get enough of it. I just hope I don't lose interest in it before the game is released lol

Anyway, I'll say it again. Everything's perfect (more of less anyway). However if you didn't like RE4 then you won't like this one either. If you liked RE4 then you're on for a real treat. I can't wait for what they have install for the full game. Though, this is game that to get the full experience both players need a headset, and obviously don't bother with the AI partner.

I can't really think any downsides really apart from the fact that the wii controls would allow greater speed and accuracy but nevertheless you can still pull off head shots and target body parts with the ds controller. I also missed the briefcase but that is a minor complaint.

@darth

eh, I disagree. conserving ammo was a big deal, still definitely felt like survival horror.

It's odd all the backlash RE gets lately considering RE4 was thought to the best of the series.

Oh well, off to play the demo. I just recently (finally) finished RE4 so I'm looking forward to the comparison...