By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit vs. Halo 3

broken thread!

Around the Network
twesterm said:
big_boss said:
Wow The Conduit looks terrible and the gameplay looks like shit. This game will bomb hard, really hard. Wii fans stick with comparison that make sense like We Cheer and some new Bratz game but don't compare any HD game on the 360 or PS3 to anything on the Wii because HD games will always win no matter how good the games are.

Halo 3 isn't really in HD in that video plus its in low quality and still blows The Conduit away. The Wii was never a power house for graphics in the first place and it never will. Wii fans deal with it. Your games will always look bad.

This is your one and only warning: If you don't have anything constructive to add to the thread just don't bother posting.

If this is the how you're planning on continuing to act, save me the trouble of banning you and just don't come back.

I don't see anything wrong with what he said.

twesterm said:
big_boss said:
Wow The Conduit looks terrible and the gameplay looks like shit. This game will bomb hard, really hard. Wii fans stick with comparison that make sense like We Cheer and some new Bratz game but don't compare any HD game on the 360 or PS3 to anything on the Wii because HD games will always win no matter how good the games are.

Halo 3 isn't really in HD in that video plus its in low quality and still blows The Conduit away. The Wii was never a power house for graphics in the first place and it never will. Wii fans deal with it. Your games will always look bad.

This is your one and only warning: If you don't have anything constructive to add to the thread just don't bother posting.

If this is the how you're planning on continuing to act, save me the trouble of banning you and just don't come back.

It is my opinion and I stick by it. Don't try and scare me with the ban hammer twesterm because unlike some people on this site I'm not intimidate plus my sure there have been others on this site who have gotten way with alot worse while you were on especially Wii fans.

GamerTag/PSN ID JoshmyersBV (please add me I have 2 friends on Xbox Live)

big_boss said:
twesterm said:
big_boss said:

It is my opinion and I stick by it. Don't try and scare me with the ban hammer twesterm because unlike some people on this site I'm not intimated plus my sure there have been others on this site who have gotten way with alot worse while you were on especially Wii fans.

So.... Because I'm an idiot, you can be an idiot yourself?

I like your logic :P

Edit:

Just a tip of advice (no I won't scare you with ban hammer :P): Stay away from these threads. You're apparently just getting pissed off by them, and your posts reflect that, making others pissed.

Even if you're right, that's not going to help. By complaining here, you will still be considered a fool, and upset the other people in the thread.

Oh, and

I think what twesterm means to say here - and I hope he corrects me if I'm wrong - is that it is your tone, not what you are saying. There is a difference between "There is always going to be a graphical gap between the Wii and HD consoles" and, to quote you, "Wii fans deal with it. Your games will always look bad." Or comparing the Conduit to We Cheer, or Bratz.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

big_boss said:
twesterm said:
big_boss said:

It is my opinion and I stick by it. Don't try and scare me with the ban hammer twesterm because unlike some people on this site I'm not intimated plus my sure there have been others on this site who have gotten way with alot worse while you were on especially Wii fans.

I think what twesterm means to say here - and I hope he corrects me if I'm wrong - is that it is your tone, not what you are saying. There is a difference between "There is always going to be a graphical gap between the Wii and HD consoles" and, to quote you, "Wii fans deal with it. Your games will always look bad." Or comparing the Conduit to We Cheer, or Bratz.

Around the Network

I never compared the Conduit to Bratz or We Cheer and there is no tone when typing, only how you would read it.

Yes, Khuutra and Oyvoyvoyv are right (and eerie how close their responses are). I really don't give a crap whether you like the Wii or not but your tone and the fact you came in here only to disrupt the thread are both unacceptable.

And not really trying to intimidate you, I'm just letting you know that if you continue with comments like that you will not last on this site. You can either stand your ground and be eventually permabanned or not be a troll and contribute in a good way to the site.

I could have said things different to make my point but thats how I'am and I can't change that.

Maybe the point of the video wasn't only to show a graphic comparison but also a comparison of controls. I think everybody here is overreacting.

SleepWaking said:
Maybe the point of the video wasn't only to show a graphic comparison but also a comparison of controls. I think everybody here is overreacting.

Win/10

/thread