By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What I wish Nintendo would let us do on Wii

I love playing Mario Kart Wii and Wii fit and now Animal Crossing.  I wish there was a hard drive option where you could instal some of these games to the drive.  I would love to have one click access to Wii fit and Mario Kart to get a quick play in.  I think that I would play these title even more than I already do because it would just be so much more convenient.  Titles like these are set up for quick jump in and out play and it just gets old changing the disks in and out and waiting on load times.  What are some other games you would do this with given the option.  Wii sports, Link's Crossbow training to name a couple others.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

kinda like what VC and WW games already do? Be cool.

so you want it to be like a computer and have like 250 gig harddrives and you install and then the cd is no longer needed.

yea it would be nice to just click on a channel and it plays that game, no worrying about games discs switching ever again. But I would only like that if they had it just an option. Like the Wii or next generation whatever didn't have a forced huge harddrive 500 gigs or more or whatever. But just a normal amount like 25 gig or something. (for psn, wiiware, live games) and then have it so you can just buy a external harddrive.

irstupid said:
so you want it to be like a computer and have like 250 gig harddrives and you install and then the cd is still needed unless you wish to break the law and use a no cd crack.

Fixed...

WiiSex? =P Point, Thrust!

Around the Network

I just want simpler online (no friend codes) and more memory for Virtual Console games. That's it. If Nintendo offered a new Wii that did nothing more than have more memory and upscale the games to 720p, I'd buy it in a second.

I want the Wii to be Region Free

I want the Wii to have a lag free online with not so many friend codes maybe like user names or just one code and thats it. Then a hard drive. Then HD graphics.

the_bloodwalker said:
I want the Wii to be Region Free

If you arent lazy some simple homebrew will allow this.

OT:If youre not gonna pirate theres a soon to release hombrew thats going to let you stream games (Wii .iso files) of your PC via USB.

YesWiiCan said:
I want the Wii to have a lag free online with not so many friend codes maybe like user names or just one code and thats it. Then a hard drive. Then HD graphics.

This. Not necessarily HD graphics...not that I would mind though. lol

Don't Worry.....Be Happy