By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 0_0 nearly 3 inches of snow in London!!!

It hasn't snowed this much in London for a good couple of centuries!... seriously! :D and its forecast to snow heavily again in the morning, lets hope it doesnt follow tradition and turn into a slush swamp by lunchtime.

I  got some great photos for my photography coursework of my cat trying to burrow his way under it.

Is it snowing this much anywhere else in the uk?

Anyways I'm off to bed.

Around the Network

ehehehehehe did you just imply that 3 inches is heavy snow? lol

I really wish that was the most we ever got. Instead our forecasts have been 6 inches to 2 feet lately :(

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

bah, 3 inches isint that much, theris 5 inches on my window sill.

O-D-C said:
bah, 3 inches isint that much, theris 5 inches on my window sill.

And there's still some mountains in the parking lots here. 3 inches........it snowed like that much in a half hour the day before school restarted.

3 inches is incredible for here! and actually it snowed the entire night so untouched areas are now 8 inches. I went toboganing for the first time in my life, we built a jump... I hurt myself.

This is also the first time I' had a day off school due to snow.

Around the Network

probably about 2 inches here.

School canceled due to 3 inches... that must be nice.

The joke at my school was that if the superintendent can get to his car, school is in session. Needless to say we had maybe 1 snow day every 2 years. One of the few snow days we had was coincidentally a day where he slipped and hurt himself...

I'm abit bummed. We had a day off anyway, I just wish this whole thing happened 24 hours later.

EDIT: My dad's just got back from work. He got pulled over from a member of the armed services and was given recommended routes home! UK overreacts to snow am confirmed.

Hopefully it will snow heavy again tonight. So we get another day off!  

Rnfmonline said:

Hopefully it will snow heavy again tonight. So we get another day off!  

agreed, i have to hand in some assignments and i am not finished yet, i could use the extra day

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434