By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 0_0 nearly 3 inches of snow in London!!!

TruckOSaurus said:

Last winter (2007-2008) the total snow fall in Quebec city was 558 cm (220 inches) so 3 inches is quite underwhelming from my perspective.

Lol, I know what you mean, I'm up in Sudbury (4 hours North Of T.O) and a 3 inch snowfall is a very light in the winter.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Last winter (2007-2008) the total snow fall in Quebec city was 558 cm (220 inches) so 3 inches is quite underwhelming from my perspective.

Yeah it is.. XD Last year was insane!

And while it is a bit underwealming to me too, I've been in England a few times and I see how it's a miracle that there was that much snow that fell there. From all the time I've spent there, there's been snow only once and it was maybe only about 1cm, lol. Stayed on ground for 2 days only.

Global cooling is starting again...

halogamer1989 said:
Global cooling is starting again...

It never stopped in the UK...

Signalstar said:
Whats all this talk about inches aren't you guys on the metric system?

It's the stupid f-ing media and the older generations (50y.o +) that are incredibly stubborn in this country.... we have been metric for over 30 years yet the news still gives figures in Miles, feet and inches.

Around the Network
lolita said:
TruckOSaurus said:

And while it is a bit underwealming to me too, I've been in England a few times and I see how it's a miracle that there was that much snow that fell there. From all the time I've spent there, there's been snow only once and it was maybe only about 1cm, lol. Stayed on ground for 2 days only.

Yeah I can understand the European point of view too. We have lots of students coming from France and they think we're maniacs because we still go to work the next day after a 20 cm snow fall!

What part of Canada do you live in lolita?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
lolita said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yeah I can understand the European point of view too. We have lots of students coming from France and they think we're maniacs because we still go to work the next day after a 20 cm snow fall!

What part of Canada do you live in lolita?

Yeah must be weird for them, hehe. I can't wait to have my fiancé to come here during Xmas this year... Mwahaha!

I'm from Québec but, close to Montréal. :3

Grrr, cause of 3 freakin' inches of snow i won't know if the Arshavin deal went through or not till tomorrow.

Apparently people were meant to go into school today but only 50 people turned up out of over 2000 XD, I'm still in bed with a messed up knee and a nasty illness which is making my lungs really tight 24 7 :S Whats even more worrying is that I tried my mums asthma pupm and I was completely fine, I really don't wanna have asthma!

6th form closed for two days , hate the snow but loving the effect.