By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can you read this?

Read through it without a hitch! Pretty interesting stuff.

Around the Network

I've seen those before. We is purty smurt for carbon based beins.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Hloy Mehtor of fnikcug prael!
i gsues I do lraen snihtemog eadyrevy...

cool i can ttaloly raed it

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

I read that without a problem...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Hyperion said:
I don't think you can arrange the letters in between the first and last one any way you want.
Take, for instance, Signalstar's 'seplinlg' (spelling). Some words do have to be strategically arranged to make it easier for our minds to read.

This was still pretty sweet. I feel smart.

I read his post no problem. But I actually stopped a few times on JapanMan4's post, so maybe you have something there. Hmmm.....

EDIT: Actually, the only problem was that at "Mehtor", I thought the word "Mentor" since it looked so similar and I guess that threw me off, but the following words were fine. So I guess there's still no prob for me.

4 ≈ One

Eidt: Cegnahd pnemecalt for the enemelt of ssirprue, brofee the eoitanalpxn.

Eelpmaxs, aotagillr, ilpmy, wrohe
My Troehy is:
If you tpye the wlohe snillepg of the mlddie prat of the cetcarahr/wrod bdrawkcas it gtes a lot hedrar to raed. Of csruoe the ltgneh aslo hples.

^^I can spot "whore" no matter how you try to hide it.

yeah I've seen this befire

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

d21lewis said:
^^I can spot "whore" no matter how you try to hide it

I'ts bsuacee i'ts a p'namecilos dtuy to sopt werohs.