By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games Site Reviews You Most Respect?

Gametrailers; but they're usually slow in getting their awesome reviews out. So the first site I go to after them is IGN. I check out X-Play for some laughs.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

Around the Network

IGN
1up
Gametrailers

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Gamekult.com

ign

I Think for Myself

Around the Network

IGN is pretty solid most of the time, but they have their problems just like every other site.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

blazinhead89 said:
I Think for Myself

lol why the hell would I need to think for myself If I have MTV and the internet , Huh...huh ?

GameTrailers. They're the most realistic IMO, no crazy 10/10's, and they're pretty unbiased. Plus I enjoy watching reviews, instead of reading them.

Agamemnon862 said:
GameTrailers. They're the most realistic IMO, no crazy 10/10's, and they're pretty unbiased. Plus I enjoy watching reviews, instead of reading them.

Gametrailers unbiased ? Now I have heard it all. *Remembers the PS3 Footage of grid they labeled as 360 footage*. Yes they tried to make PS3 look bad .

Agamemnon862 said:

Yeah I quite like the vid reviews myself.

Its nice watching it whilst some guys filling you in on the game.