By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best graphics ever?

Hello

So he tought we've seen it all, Gears of War 2, Killzone 2..... But we're wrong I guess..... Check this:

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5315.html

It's MULTIPLATFORM by the way, so don't start a flame war (we all know who it's Wiinning anyways).

Around the Network

wat kind of game is it? racing, fps, tps? it seems like a mixture of resident evil, bioshock and motorstorm from the teaser

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Yeah, iD software can do that.

Wait, iD made an engine for outdoor environments!?

Yep, and it looks amazing!

Crysis easily beats RAGE from the clips shown, no contest really. The only game that has a decent chance of beating Crysis is Empire: Total War, but only after taking the scope into account.

Around the Network

I'm going to check that.... :P

shio said:
Crysis easily beats RAGE from the clips shown, no contest really. The only game that has a decent chance of beating Crysis is Empire: Total War, but only after taking the scope into account.

Given that Crysis was not mentioned in the OP, I assumed this was about consoles. Its tone is definitely that of a console discussion.

It will be interesting to see how they compete. But honestly, are the BEST graphics that much to get giddy over? I mean, is Crysis really that good of a game? Should this be any different?

Good to see another HD 'core' game that looks abslotely original and NOTHING like all those other murky brown/gray shooters with zombies/aliens set in a post-apocalyptic world and featuring burly overly muscled men. /sarcasm.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Wow, CGI. Amazing.

Lol, I kid. It does look really good, but not Crysis good.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective