By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My Pink Boots in a Plastic Bag

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
You're black? Thats wack!

I guess you earned the Z in your name.

Those shoes bring out the pimp in you, now just gotta work on keeping that pimp hand way strong.

HAHAHAHA! Nah, I'm not black. Well, to tell the family secret, my grandmother was Dutch.

Yeah, I've been black for almost 36 years.

I have to get that edition of M$ Word. If you misspell a word, you get pimp slapped.

The_vagabond7 said:
I carefully examined, ran some algorithms, made some calls and it is conclusive.

Pimpin'

Mad Pimpin'

I've had at least 8-9 women tell me I had mad pimpin' skillz. I think they were just being nice.

nice, but you gotta slip on some jet black, or clear white jeans and head down to a disco!

Any pimp wouldn't be complete without one of these.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Around the Network
Thatmax said:
nice, but you gotta slip on some jet black, or clear white jeans and head down to a disco!

ROTFL. I do need some white jeans for these boots. I've only brought them out once. I need to have an all-white suit to make them sizzle. I want some Carolina Blue ones but I haven't found any.

@ J-Favs - U Funny.

Bottom line, though, I am not a pimp - even though a former co-worker, totally smoking, called me pimp daily. Anyone in Houston - you can borrow teh boots.

Do you know what pisses off white guys on a daily basis (excepting penis size)?

The ability to roll with pink boots. That shit rocks, yo.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

madskillz said:
Thatmax said:

ROTFL. I do need some white jeans for these boots. I've only brought them out once. I need to have an all-white suit to make them sizzle. I want some Carolina Blue ones but I haven't found any.

@ J-Favs - U Funny.

Bottom line, though, I am not a pimp - even though a former co-worker, totally smoking, called me pimp daily. Anyone in Houston - you can borrow teh boots.

You roll with pink boots, a white suit, and garnish it with a pink tie and you'd be the tightest motherfucker I ever (didn't) meet.

No. I see a guy walking down the street wearing pink and I think he's probably a douchebag. As far as I know you're not a douchebag so you shouldn't wear pink.

twesterm said:
No. I see a guy walking down the street wearing pink and I think he's probably a douchebag. As far as I know you're not a douchebag so you shouldn't wear pink.

To quote George Carlin:

Don't be so suburban.

Pink shirt, pink boots, he's rockin' it. It takes balls to roll like that and it takes even bigger balls to pull it off.