By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - February Wii releases - what are you buying?

^^^^

ya, i saw that -_-

i had already put money down on it, which is the only reason...

Around the Network

that actually looks like half decent graphics but it's kinda hard to tell. there is some nice shadows, looks like theres some lighting effects and the detail on the objects is good, but you can't see that much on any of the screenshots. you either see some endless water, or a really close mountain in the way. it looks like the levels are very small.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

ferret1094 said:

The lack of either of those should tell you all you need to know. It's well established in the games industry that if your game is pure shit you don't send out review copies in advance because the resulting reviews and previews will deter any potential customers you had.

That's true. But I'm still surprised that a shovelware developer would make those graphics. They could be from cutscenes I guess.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Probably nothing for my wii this month. Fear 2 and Killzone 2 take my money this month. Nothing in that list screams must have to me. I will continue waiting for Mad World, and Sin and Punishment 2.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I'm going to be on a very long vacation so none of them for me. V_V

I'll probably be back state-side by March.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

I'll get deadly creatures and house of the dead overkill. Dont't have much time to play though.

Why does that Dead Rising game look so similar to Mad World? Except ahh whatever. V_V Wait Clover is from Capcom correct... so which was announced first - I'll reserve judgement, but both games seem meh: I'd rather wait for NMH2.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

House of the Dead: Overkill and Pikmin.

The_vagabond7 said:
Probably nothing for my wii this month. Fear 2 and Killzone 2 take my money this month. Nothing in that list screams must have to me. I will continue waiting for Mad World, and Sin and Punishment 2.

don't forget street fighter 4, and star ocean

Phoenix_Wiight said:
go look at the graphics for this shovelware game coming out in feb...

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=28980

Oh yeah, about Robot wars. I doubt it will be that impressive on wii. I brought this topic up months ago when I saw screens for that game. Turns out those screens just game from the PC game released a while back. I don't think any screens of the wii version have even been shown. I showed those exact same screenshots in my topic. Somehow I doubt that shovelware company will be pushing the wii that hard for a shovelware game.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.