By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You think team ico going to release a game for the ps3 this year?

Khuutra said:
coolestguyever said:
It doesn't matter, it will probably be total dog shit just like ICO. It will be a commercial failure. I have no comment on Shadow of the Colossus since I never played it but it looked crappy.

Shadow of the Colossus broke over 700k units in just one territory. It wasn't a blockbuster, but it was far from a commercial failure.

As to the topic: I don't know. They're on schedule to, certainly... but man, I'd have to rent a PS3 for this game alone. That would feel kinda weird.

or you can buy one and feel kinda awesome!!!

Around the Network
markers said:
Khuutra said:
coolestguyever said:
It doesn't matter, it will probably be total dog shit just like ICO. It will be a commercial failure. I have no comment on Shadow of the Colossus since I never played it but it looked crappy.

Shadow of the Colossus broke over 700k units in just one territory. It wasn't a blockbuster, but it was far from a commercial failure.

As to the topic: I don't know. They're on schedule to, certainly... but man, I'd have to rent a PS3 for this game alone. That would feel kinda weird.

Yeah but I'm not made of money. Can't I just buy the game?

Khuutra said:
markers said:
Khuutra said:
coolestguyever said:

Yeah but I'm not made of money. Can't I just buy the game?

lol buy the game and go to a friends house with a ps3?

Yeah something like that might work.

i need my trico dosis :(

Around the Network

if we dont even know a single thing about the game besides the fact that its being developed by Team ICO, i doubt it will release within 18 months. similar to god of war 3.

If it's announced this year - I'm thinking we'll see it next year.

Whenever they do release some information about it, I can't wait to see what they've been doing.

Speaking of Team ICO, check out this other thread for a 1up interview with Fumito Ueda and his thoughts on Shadow of The Colossus and ICO.

They always make a game every 4 years. Also a European Sony Executive said that "there are a couple of games releasing in 2009 that have not even been announced yet, but we can guess what they are."

He also said they will be announced within 4-6weeks or even at E3.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Yes. They release a game every four years, Reeves mentioned some games are going to be announced soon, and SCEJ has a habit of announcing games 5 months before they are released.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective