By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster: Day of Crisis

I liked it. Not great as it kinda felt like an unfinished product, but still good.

8.0/10 for me.

Loved the driving parts.

Around the Network

^^ My thoughts exactly.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

I bought it i really liked it, interesting concept and main character, decent arcade-y gameplay that is fun and engaging. Not a great or absolutely amazing game but definately worth recommending to anyone that is looking for interesting action game.

If i was gonna give it a mark it would be a B

Game looks horrible. Dunno why anyone is hyped for it.

Monolith and Nintendo need to make some "Play on Wii" Xenosaga!

There was hype?

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Around the Network
J-Favs said:
There was hype?

Ignore.

Well not hype but on the forums people mentioned it as one of the games to look out for and that its looked amazing one of the core games and blah blah blah when it reality it looked terrible. From gameplay to graphics it just looked bad. At least in my eyes.

@ palancas, so everyone should ignore me because I asked a question because I was unsure about the hype?

@ Valkyria00, thankyou.

SEE THIS MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT HERE HE WATCHED HIS PARTNER DIE AND RISKED HIS LIFE TO GIVE HIS PARTNERS SISTER HIS PARTNERS WATCH!. HE AVOIDED EARTHQUAKES, CRUMBLING BUILDINGS, HELICOPTERS, SWAM THROUGH TSUNAMIS, FIRE TORNADOS, WALKED THROUGH A PYROCLASTIC FLOW WHILE CARRYING A LITTLE GIRL AND STILL STOPPED TO FIGHT A BEAR! A FUCKING BEAR!. THEN HE SHOVELED MOLTEN LAVA, WALKED THROUGH A FLASH FLOOD AND SAVED A DALMATION, FOUGHT A MERCENARY, WALKED THROUGH A FUCKING HURRICANE, FOUGHT THOUSANDS OF TERRORISTS WITH A PISTOL, DESTROYED A FUCKING MECH WITH A PISTOL AND THEN DISARMED A NUKE ON A SINKING SHIP WITH ENOUGH TIME TO RUN FROM THE WATER BLASTING THROUGH THE SHIP. THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS THE MANLIEST FUCKER IN THE WORLD HE KICKS THE ASS OFF WARIO, BIG BOSS AND FUCKING CAPTAIN FALCON.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

^ This won't end well.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P