By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - men or videogames

pbroy said:
toastboy44562 said:
men..o wait!

Where the F*** did you come from? I thought you weren't coming back for a long time. o_O

i decided to cum back after all..

Around the Network
Roma said:
There are men who prefer men as well you know

No kidding... I was about to say at the root post, but I guess you covered it! ^_^

And I again take my first answer from the other thread, modified as appropriate for this thread: men! After all, it only takes money to get a system, but it takes more to get a guy. (Maybe that's why I don't have one? Or is it all the time I spend on gaming? :P )

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Video games. Would never touch a man.. unless he looked like me... Because that would be hot :-p

Some DGC on DGC action

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Video games. Would never touch a man.. unless he looked like me... Because that would be hot :-p

Some DGC on DGC action

DGC 69, NICE!!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Are we talking about sexually here? I'm not into either, but I think I'd rather put my johnny into a guy than a videogame. That little hole in the middle of the DVD is really tight, and doesn't seem to flex much. Seems dangerous. Then again, I think that explanation speaks for the guy also. Anybody with experience with both can confirm this?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

So sad how you folks derailed this thread. I can't believe you guys.

Boys.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Blah. Another one of these. It really is a shame when people choose inanimate objects over the companionship of another person.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Er, men, of course. I'd take my fiancé over anything (yes, even shopping *rolleyes*).

If I was a little schoolgirl, I would go for old business man, sugar daddy. Japanese style.... Sugar daddy > Videogames

If I was a hot, sultry, voluptuous woman, I would go for cowardly, porky, dorky, office worker. Dominatrix style... Dominating over men > Videogames

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence